SODEXHO CAMPUS CHEFS GO GLOBAL
- Bringing Hong Kong to Chicago. // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p12
Cheng Hong Wah, a chef with Sodexho Inc. in Hong Kong, completed a three-week visit to the campus of Northwestern University in Evanston, near Chicago, Illinois, to work with Sodexho's chefs onsite to prepare authentic Cantonese cuisine for students, faculty and staff. He then spent another week...
- Consultant. // New England (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p70
This article provides information about the Culinary Institute of America.
- FoD. Snel, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;8/8/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p20
The article focuses on the upgrade of the dining concept for the Food on Demand (FÃ¶D) brand of Sodexo Inc. which customized the food and restaurant experience at six colleges in the U.S. It mentions the six university campuses include California Lutheran University, Colgate University in New...
- In search of healthy fare. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p102
Reports on the reasons for the popularity of Asian foods in colleges in the United States. Healthy nature; Preparation style; Entertainment value.
- Adding sauces, toppings. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p146
Focuses on the popularity of turkey consumption on campuses in the United States. Benefits of the lowfat content of turkey; Comments from Bill Perkins, executive chef at the Connecticut University in New London, Connecticut; Variety in the use of turkey.
- Leaner and more upscale. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p110
Focuses on pork dishes served at colleges and universities within the United States. Comments from Denis Ellis, executive chef at University of Notre Dame in Indiana; Details on a barbecue cook off held at the Shepherd's College in Shepherdtown, West Virginia; Preparation instructions for pork...
- Sodexho honors chefs in contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p50
Focuses on the winners in Sodexho's 1998 Mid-Atlantic American Culinary Federation Chefs Market Basket Competition held at CPC International in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. Features of the award won by Chris Follari, executive chef at Atlantic Mutual; Number of teams that participated in the...
- The Culinary Institute of America: Anton Plaza. Ezarik, Melissa // University Business;Feb2006, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p20
The article presents information on the construction of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York state in September 2005. The Institute includes five public restaurants and the service road to the kitchens and bakeshops of the school. The establishment of the college costs $1.9...
- Sodexo Partners with Kid Chef. // Food Management;Jun2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p15
The article discusses the partnership of Sodexo Inc. with kid chef Remmi Smith to help the students in making a good choice for nutritious food and also to meet students' needs.