THE VIEW AT CINCINNATI CHILDREN'S: HOSPITAL TOYS WITH MENU
- CONTRACT CATERING. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/1/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4767, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the food industry in Great Britain. Sodexo Inc. withdraw all of its frozen beef products after some of its beef burgers were shown to have horse DNA. Burger Manufacturing Company (BMC) withdrawn some of its burgers after test shows sample of 1 percent...
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;4/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p11
Presents updates on the food service industry in the U.S. as of April 15, 2005. Program launched by Sodexho USA for all Spanish-speaking frontline employees; Rating received by the dining management team of Metz & Associates at Clarion, Pennsylvania Hospital from Avatar; Honors received by...
- Fisher-Price stops making baby walkers. // Child Health Alert;Jan1994, Vol. 12, p3
No abstract available.
- Fisher-Price posts second quarter decline. // Playthings;Sep93, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p10
No abstract available.
- Fisher-Price launches more than 100 toys. Henson, Bill // Plastics News;3/2/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on the introduction of more than 100 toys by Fisher-Price Incorporated. Indentification of the toys; Details on the toy Shop n' Cook Kitchen for preschoolers; Features of the X-Treme Machine.
- Fisher-Price to cut 100 headquarters jobs. // Playthings;Feb94, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p21
Reports on an announcement made by Fisher-Price that it would eliminate jobs of white collar workers at its headquarters in East Aurora, New York. Department affected; Acquisition of Fisher-Price by Mattel.
- Fisher-Price opens Team Center, launches credit card. // Discount Store News;2/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p67
Reports that Fisher-Price Inc. has celebrated the opening of its Team Center at its headquarters site. Debut of a new Visa card.
- Fisher-Price teams speed toys to market. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;9/15/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 29, p7
Reports on Fisher-Price company's demonstration at the Bridge the Gap Conference in Buffalo, New York. Demonstration showed how they create toys using cross-functional teams which was viewed by designers; Organization of the teams; Comments from George Jamesson, Fisher Price's senior vice...
- Sodexho launches training program. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p18
Report that Sodexho USA has created a training program to improve the skills of its cooks and line servers.