GATEWAY CAFE CREATES BUZZ
- CARL'S JR. DEBUTS NEWLY REMODELED RESTAURANT IN PALM DESERT. // Public Record (0744205X);12/14/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 50, p10
The article reports on the reconstruction of the restaurant Carl's Jr. located in Palm Desert, California operated by franchise group Clk, Inc. which will feature a retroactive diner-style design and atmosphere for hungry guests to be reopened on December 10, 2010.
- New look coming for NF sports bar. FINK, JAMES // Buffalo Law Journal;5/9/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 37, p4
The article reports that the Old Falls Street Sports Bar, the primary restaurant and sports bar inside the Sheraton Hotel in Niagara Falls in Buffalo, New York, is being renovated.
- The Keys to host grand reopening. LADIK, SARAH // Hub (Hay River, NT);7/10/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 20, p12
The article reports that The Keys, a restaurant at the Ptarmigan Inn, Hay River, Northwest Territories, Canada has undergone a complete facelift since April 2013 and will be hosting a grand reopening on July 13, 2013 to welcome back its old clients and attract a new clientele.
- Peking Buffet moving dirt again. // Corridor Business Journal;8/30/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the redevelopment of Peking Buffet, a Chinese restaurant in Iowa City, Iowa, after it was flooded in 2008.
- Point Loma Seafoods' New Building Opens. // Log Newspaper;4/13/2012, Issue 917, p10
The article focuses on the renovation of the restaurant Point Loma Seafoods located in San Diego, California.
- The Fireside Steakhouse closed for repairs following electrical fire. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/18/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 246, p3
The article reports on the closure of the Fireside Steakhouse to repair the damages brought by the electrical fire that occurred at Main Street in Lake Placid, New York on October 16, 2010.
- Snowbird restaurant getting $1.58 million renovation. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/10/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the renovation of the Aerie Restaurant located at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort in Little Cottonwood Canyon, Utah.
- COMING SOON. SPIEGEL, ANNA // Washingtonian Magazine;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p137
This section offers news briefs on restaurant renovations or openings in the Washington D.C. area as of September 2012 including the Red Hen restaurant, the Woodward Table restaurant, and Empire Oyster House.
- Tom Ham's Lighthouse to Get Renovation. Hill, Taylor // Log Newspaper;8/31/2012, Issue 927, p15
The article offers information on a renovation project for Tom Ham's Lighthouse restaurant located in San Diego, California which has been approved by the San Diego Board of Port Commissioners.