- A Time for Healthy Discontent. Anand, Rohini // Vital Speeches International;Jan2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p23
The article presents a speech by Rohini Anand, Vice President and Global Chief Diversity Officer, Sodexo Inc., delivered at Center for Asian Pacific American Women National Summit Conference in Houston, Texas on September 23, 2011, in which she discussed the increasingly competitive global...
- Diversity: Corporate America and Higher Education. Moini, Saira // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;10/19/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p60
The article presents the views of various executives on diversity in the workplace in the U.S. Rohini Anand, senior vice president and global chief diversity officer at Sodexho USA, shares the keys to the company's success in recruiting and retaining a diverse staff. Edward Bullock, vice...
- Tyson University. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2000, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p118
Reports that Tyson Foods Inc. hosted hospitality foodservice operators who attended Tyson University to learn about industry trends, food safety and Tyson products.
- Welcome to Convenience Foodservice Solutions. Smith, Donnie // Convenience Store News;Oct2012 Supplement, p3
The article reports on Tyson Foods Inc. and its role in helping the industry evolve to match changes in shoppers' attitudes and behaviors.
- Hospitality operators attend Tyson University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/06/99, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p54
Reports on the Food Service Division of Tyson Foods Inc.'s hosting of a Tyson University operator workshop at the Tyson Management Development Center in Russellville, Arkansas. Utilization of Tyson resources in their operation forums.
- DAWN OF A NEW ERA: HOUSER TAKES FAME GOLD STAR. // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p2
Reports that Dawn Houser, a food service director (FSD) at Brevard County Schools in Viera, Florida, won the Golden Star FSD of the Year Award in the 13th annual Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence (FAME) awards program. Significance of the FAME awards; List of the other winners of...
- Product awards and accolades. // National Provisioner;Aug2007 Supplement2, Vol. 221, p104
No abstract available.
- Tyson Drops Pork Supplier Caught in Video. Vansickle, Joe // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;11/20/2013, p4
The article reports that the Tyson Foods Inc., an American multinational corporation that operates in the food industry has terminated a pork supplier that was caught in an undercover hog video showing workers abusing animals in Oklahoma.
- ORVILLE & WILBUR'S WINGS JUST RIGHT: Tyson adds chicken brand as Sunset Strips flourishes. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p142
Provides information on the Orville & Wilbur's Wings Just Right, a branded concept launched by the Tyson Foods company that features chicken wings. Details on the product promotion campaigns; Locations for the food service; Average sale of the company for the brand concept.