Bank One Boosts CDO Team With New Global Corporate Trust Exec
- Bank One to keep tech an inside job. Daniels, Steve // Crain's Chicago Business;2/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the hiring of technology workers by Chicago, Illinois-based outsourcing technology functions company Bank One Corp. Plans of the company to move technology sourcing functions in-house; Business activities of the company; Proposed employee benefits to be provided by the company;...
- Arizona Bank raids Bank One loan personnel. Rademacher // Inside Tucson Business;08/30/99, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p1
Focuses on the hiring of Mark Mistler, head of Bank One commercial lending operation by Arizona Bank in Tucson, Arizona. Impact of the move on the commercial projects of Bank One; Strategies employed by Bank One to fill the vacated post of Mistler; Enlistment of Mistler as part of the Arizona...
- Bank One Bolsters Investment Banking in Exec Shifts. SILVESTRI, SCOTT // American Banker;5/4/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 86, p3
Reports on executive changes at Chicago, Illinois-based banking company Bank One Corp. R. Michael Welborn, head of the company's middle-market banking group; David P. Bogler, head of corporate banking; Resignation of Susan S. Moody and W.G. Jurgensen.
- Bank One CEO hunt narrows. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;03/06/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p1
Reports narrowing of the list of chief executive officer (CEO) candidates for Bank One Corp. in the United States. List of CEO prospects; Challenges experienced by Bank One on the search process; Vice-chairman of Chase Manhattan Corp. Marc Shapiro as the leading candidate for the position.
- Four in running to replace McCoy at Bank One helm. // Crain's Detroit Business;03/06/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p2
Reports candidates for the chief executive officer position in Bank One Corp. vacated by ousted John McCoy in Chicago, Illinois.
- Bank One Selects Citigroup Exec for CFO Spot. SILVESTRI, SCOTT // American Banker;6/2/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 106, p1
Reports on the appointment of Charles W. Scharf as chief financial officer of Bank One Corp. Duties and responsibilities; Highlights of Scharf's career in the banking industry; Other appointments made by Bank One Corp. chairman and chief executive James Dimon from the bank's own executive pool.
- Dimon's new team heavy on Citigroup alums. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;05/08/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p9
Reports on executive changes at Bank One Corp. Chief executive officer Jamie Dimon's hiring of executives who have worked for his former employers, Citigroup Inc. and its predecessor companies; David Bolger's appointment as head of corporate banking; R. Michael Wellborn's appointment as head of...
- Customer Relations Chief for First USA . // American Banker;12/18/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 241, p2
Reports the appointment of Thomas P. Kerwin to the position of customer relations chief for First USA Inc. of Bank One Corp. Career experience at Citigroup; Establishment of an affinity and agent bank business; Job responsibilities.
- Added Retail Role for CFO At Bank One. Reilly, Patrick // American Banker;10/3/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 190, p1
Reports that Bank One Corp. of Chicago, Illinois, has named its chief financial officer, Charles Scharf, to an additional post, that of chief operating officer of retail banking. Rationale given by the banking company to its employees for the additional responsibilities given to Scharf;...