ACA Holdings Reports Net Income Quadrupled in 2002
- ACA Reports Positive Net Income for 2Q and 1st Half. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Reports the net income of 1.11 million dollars according to the American Capital Access Holdings Inc. as of August 2002. Estimation of 2.27 million dollars net income for the first half of 2002; Category of expenses; Approximation of t20.7 percent for general obligations and tax-backed deals.
- ACA Holdings Doubles Its First-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p6
American Capital Access Holdings Inc. (ACAH), the parent of the New York bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp., on reported a net income of 2.6 million dollar on May 15, 2003 for the first quarter, more than double the 1.2 million dollar reported for the same period during 2002. Municipal...
- ACA and FGIC Report First-Quarter Net Income Numbers. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p33
No abstract available.
- Newly formed bond insurer rated single-A. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30246, p39
Reports on the ratings received by American Capital Access (ACA) Corp. from three credit rating agencies. ACA's capitalization, projected exposure to risky credits and market presence.
- American Capital access insures first new issue. Richtmyer, Richard; Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/19/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30296, p2
Announces that American Capital Access Corporation (ACA) is insuring a $13.24 million housing bond refunding to be sold by the Clearwater, Florida, Housing Authority. Background information on ACA; Comments by H. Russell Fraser, ACA founder and chief executive officer; How the deal is being rated.
- ACA Holdings Records Net Income Of Nearly $4 Million in 3rd Quarter. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31513, p6
Reports that American Capital Access Holdings Inc. (ACA) and its subsidiaries have registered a net income of nearly $4 million for the third quarter in the year 2001. ACA's performance in expansion of structured finance activity; Amount written by ACA in the area of structured finance in the...
- Russ Fraser shakes 'em up in junk bond insurance mart. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/09/98, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p17
Focuses on Russ Fraser, former chairman of Fitch Investors Service and his contributions to the American Capital Access, an A-rated bond insurer that targets credits rated `A' and below. Brief information on the company.
- ACA follows through on plan; two CDOs down, third on the way. // Asset Securitization Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 24, p7
Presents the plan of the American Capital Access (ACA) of New York on synthetic investment pricing. Announcement on the debt marketing level on inaugural arbitrage cashflow structured finance; Details on the structured finance portfolio investment teams at ACA; Management on investment-grade...
- Dreyfus to Run American Assets. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;6/3/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p2
Reports on the management of Dreyfus Investment Advisors company of the fixed-income securities of American Capital Access company.