South Carolina Bondholders Call for Roadside Assistance
- Maastricht debt dilemma. Ramm, Ulrich // International Economy;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p40
Discusses the effect on holders of debts of European Union governments of economic and monetary union. Concerns of international investors in deutsche mark bonds; Stability of the euro; Appropriateness of current levels of long-term interest rates in Germany; Risk premium on interest rates.
- Santa Rosa, Fla., Toll Bridge Dips Into Reserves to Pay Bondholders. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p5
Reports that Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authorities (SRBBA) of Santa Rosa Island, Florida utilized their reserves to make interest payments to bondholders. Details of bonds issued by SRBBA; Revenue sources for the authority; Credit ratings given by several rating agencies.
- Austin Extends Date for Utility Bondholders to OK Collateral Switch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31392, p27
Reports the extension of date for utility bondholders to substitute bond insurance or surety bonds for cash and investment securities in the U.S. Approval of an ordinance that allows the substitution of bond insurance or surety bonds for reserves; Sale of assets for prior-lien debt; Effect of...
- Bankruptcy Lite. Porzecanski, Arturo C. // International Economy;Summer2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p38
Focuses on the proposal of International Monetary Fund and the U.S. Treasury on debt-workout process. Opinion of the government and bondholders on the proposal; Enforcement of bond contracts; Status of bankruptcy procedure.
- St. Paul Port Plans Tender Offer to IRB Holders. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/28/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33670, p16
The article reports on the plans of St. Paul Port Authority in Minnesota to distribute a tender invitation with settlement agreement for the bondholders of the 51.7 million dollar defaulted industrial revenue bonds.
- Is Your Customer in the 'Zone of Insolvency' and Unable to Pay Vendors--Yet Pay Bondholders? Blakeley, Scott // Business Credit;May2002, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p28
Focuses on the strategies of bondholders to press payment under the zone of insolvency theory in the U.S. Demand of telecommunication companies for cash from customers; Effect of bondholder activism on vendors; Impact of Telecom Act on bondholder defaults and bankruptcies.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33608, p2
A correction to the article "November Starts Off Strong" in the October 31, 2011 issue is presented regarding the issuer for a deal, Jefferies & Co. Inc., which is expected to price in November 2011.
- Visteon One Step Closer to Reorg. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p14
The article reports on the bankruptcy court authorization received by auto parts maker Visteon Corp. which would allow its bondholders to control the company.
- Kitty Hawk Bondholders Grounded. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the efforts of air freight hauler Kitty Hawk Incorporated's bondholders to know the value of their bonds in the company. Bankruptcy protection filed by the company in May 2000; Comments from a spokeswoman for Kitty Hawk; Modification of the company's 1999 results.