- Nestle's sales decrease despite 13 new offerings. H.S.M. // Beverage Industry;Jun94, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p40
Presents a corporate profile on Nestle Beverage Company. Sales from 1992 to 1993; Marketing schemes; Market share; Advertising promotions.
- Nestle moves into bulk market. // Candy Industry;Sep95, Vol. 160 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the introduction of Nestle Bulk, Nestle Chocolate and Confections' first foray into the growing bulk confectionery market. Triple-digit growth rate in the market; Products included in the Nestle Bulk program.
- Nestle close to Peruvian purchase. // Candy Industry;Nov96, Vol. 161 Issue 11, p9
Reports on developments in the plans of Switzerland-based Nestle to purchase Peru's largest ice cream and confectionery company D'Onofrio. Non-disclosure of the details of negotiations.
- Nestle Brazil moves powdered production. // Candy Industry;Feb97, Vol. 162 Issue 2, p11
Reports on Nestle's plan to move its powdered chocolate production from Cacapava, Sao Paolo, Brazil to Itabuna, Bahia. Rationale behind the move; Cost of the move.
- Nestle scores victory in Polish factory bid. // Candy Industry;Nov93, Vol. 158 Issue 11, p13
Reports on Nestle's victory over E.D.& F Man in the bid to form a joint venture with Goplana, Poland's state-owned chocolate factory. Nestle's potential ownership stake at the factory.
- Cuddled up. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, following p6
Focuses on the reorganization of Nestle Corp.'s sales and marketing division. Separation of the division into two business units; Creation of greater product focus and expertise in product categories; Ensuring of better alignment with trade customers; Appointment of Jim Johnston as general...
- Nestle spends ?10M on coffee. // Food Manufacture;Feb98, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p43
Focuses on the company Nestle. Amount of money spent by Nestle on its Nescafe coffee brands; Information on what the money was spend on; Comments from Mike Nixon, production manager of Nestle.
- Nestle taps Publicis for Vittel in France. Crumley, Bruce // Advertising Age;7/6/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
States that three months after directing a highly successful public relations effort for Nestle's takeover bid of Source Perrier, Publicis has landed Nestle's $17 million Vittel water account in France. Move makes strategic sense for Nestle as Publicis handles Vittel in six other European...
- NestlÃ© Teaches Famine-Struck Country a Lesson. Scharf, Adria // Dollars & Sense;Mar/Apr2003, Issue 246, p4
Reveals the amount that NestlÃ© SA, a food and beverage conglomerate, demanded from Ethiopia in December 2002 as compensation for the actions of a prior military government. Amount Ethiopia offered to settle the dispute; Factor that convinced the company executives to agree to the small sum...