Fitch Downgrades Energy Northwest Ahead of $714M Sale
- Billions in Energy Northwest Debt Placed on Negative Watch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/10/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31468, p40
Reports the negative watch on the issued revenue bonds of Energy Northwest company by Fitch Ratings company in San Francisco, California. Net losses of the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA); Statement regarding the negative watch by managing director Alan Spen; Factor contributing to the...
- Fitch Upgrades New Hampshire Utility After Sale of Seabrook Nuclear Plant. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p6
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Public Service Company of New Hampshire's senior secured credit and the utility's unsecured ratings. Completion of the sale of the Seabrook nuclear power facility; Reflection of the constructive resolution of electric restructuring issues in the city.
- Prince George's Waste. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded the outstanding solid-waste revenue debt of Prince George's County in Maryland.
- Negative on Friendship. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/13/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33249, p9
The article reports on the rating made by credit agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. to Friendship Village of Columbus Ohio Inc., a continuing care retirement facility's, outlook in Ohio.
- UK loses AAA rating with second agency as Fitch downgrades. Dale, Samuel // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);4/22/2013, p9
The article reports that Great Britain has lost its AAA credit rating with Fitch Ratings in 2013, following Moody's downgrading from AAA to AA+ with a stable outlook.
- Fitch cuts Croatia credit rating to junk. // Regional Today;
The article reports that the credit rating of Croatia was downgraded to junk by the agency Fitch Ratings in September 2013.
- Fitch warns AAA rating in jeopardy with 'technical' default on US debt. Schroeder, Peter // Hill;6/9/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 81, p12
The article reports on the statement of Fitch Ratings Ltd., a credit rating agency, that the U.S. would threaten its AAA credit rating if Congress allows a short-term technical default to occur.
- Fitch affirms Czech Republic at A+. // Regional Today;12/11/2013, p1
The article reports that ratings agency Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Czech Republic's long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDR), set at A+ and AA-, respectively, in December 2013.
- IN BRIEF: Fitch confirms America rating. // Fund Strategy (Online Edition);8/22/2011, p8
The article informs that America's credit has been rated AAA by Fitch Ratings Ltd.