Report: House Gas-Tax Plan May Boost State Receipts $140B
- Hospital Sale. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p37
Reports on the performance of Carson City's hospital revenue bonds measured by Standard & Poor's. Sale of debt on behalf of Carson-Tahe hospital; Features for the performance of hospital; Estimated percentage of the market share of the hospital; Fiscal profit from debt service coverage and...
- Massachusetts' Woes Slowing School-Aid Reimbursement. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;5/7/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31381, p5
Reports the decline on the tax revenue collection in Massachusetts. Reimbursement project to improve schools; Ability of the state to pay the short-term debt issued; Details on the competition pricing. INSET: Moody's Removes Suffolk From Watch List Ahead of Sales..
- Sorry state. // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p10
Discusses an estimated 700 million dollars budget gap in the fiscal year that ends June 30, 2003 in Ohio. Apprehensions among the Republic party members regarding a suggested increase in taxes; Incapability of the government to control the economy and its impact on tax revenues; Steps suggested...
- Perennial revenue procedures out. // Practical Accountant;Mar98, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p16
Announces the release of a standard set of eight revised revenue procedures which focus on letter ruling, determination letter and furnishing technical advice. Details on Rev. Proc. 98-1- Rev. Proc. 98-8.
- NEW JERSEY: Christie Cites Revenue Gap. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p9
The article announces the projected shortfall of tax revenue through June 30, 3009 in New Jersey by Governor Chris Christie.
- Revenue Estimate Set. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/28/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33440, p7
The article reports on the Oklahoma general fund revenue estimate certified by the State Board of Equalization which had reached 5.2 billion dollars in fiscal 2012.
- The Effects of Economic Conditions and Tax Structures on State Tax Revenue Flow. Braun, Bradley M.; Otsuka, Yasuji // International Advances in Economic Research;Aug98, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p259
Examines the contribution of a state's economic condition and tax structure to the growth and variability of tax revenue flow. Measurement of state tax structure; Effect of each tax component on revenue flow; Impact of optimal tax portfolio.
- Casinos bring tax money, jobs, but concerns remain. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;11/25/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p13
Reports that casinos at Detroit are generating enough revenues and jobs but the negative effects still remain the matter of concern. Revenues generated by various casinos as of October 2002; Rate at which tax is paid by the casinos; Arguments in favor of casino trade.
- Revenues Revised Higher. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/17/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33698, p7
The article reports that the Consensus Estimating Group has revised its November 2011 with a new outlook estimating a 252.2 million dollars state revenue for Kansas.