WHY EMINEM IS IMPORTANT
- Bad Raps: Music Rebels Revel in Their Thug Life. Fields, Suzanne // Insight on the News;05/21/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p48
Comments on the lyrics of rapper Eminem's songs. Why the lyrics employ vulgar street idioms; View of black scholar, Shelby Steele about the rappers and promoters.
- HOT RAP TRACKS. // Billboard;11/27/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 48, p30
Presents a tabular representation of several rap music releases as of November 27, 2004 such as "Breathe," by Fabolous and "Just Lose It," by Eminem.
- TOP R&B/HIP-HOP CATALOG ALBUMS. // Billboard;6/5/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 23, p22
Presents a chart of top R&B/hip-hop catalog albums, as of June 5, 2004, including "The Eminem Show," performed by Eminem.
- Eminem releases new single 'Berzerk,' prepares for album hype. Furay, Steve // Michigan Citizen;9/8/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 44, pA9
The article focuses on new song "Berzerk," released by American rapper, record producer, songwriter and actor Eminem.
- The Shady Side OF Eminem. Lutes, Chris // Campus Life;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p30
Gives advice to a Christian youth who feels bothered with the music of rapper Eminem. Friends' fondness for Eminem; Violence in songs' lyrics; Suggestion of exposing friends to redemptive rap music.
- Not Afraid. Herrera, Monica // Billboard;5/22/2010, Vol. 122 Issue 20, p29
The article reviews the music release "Not Afraid," by Eminem.
- Touring Biz Awaits Rap Boom. Waddell, Ray // Billboard;11/30/2002, Vol. 114 Issue 48, p1
Focuses on the status of concert tours by rap musicians in the U.S. as of November 2002. Problems facing the rap touring market; Overview of the concert tours of rapper Eminem; Correlation between hip-hop and rap music markets; Controversies concerning rap music; Significance of concert tours...
- Recovery. Wood, Mikael // Billboard;7/31/2010, Vol. 122 Issue 30, p32
The article reviews the music release "Recovery," from Eminem.
- Recovery. Bayaa, Naeem // Teen Ink;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p32
The article reviews the music release "Recovery," by Eminem.