WHY EMINEM IS IMPORTANT
- Bad Raps: Music Rebels Revel in Their Thug Life. Fields, Suzanne // Insight on the News;05/21/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p48
Comments on the lyrics of rapper Eminem's songs. Why the lyrics employ vulgar street idioms; View of black scholar, Shelby Steele about the rappers and promoters.
- HOT RAP TRACKS. // Billboard;11/27/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 48, p30
Presents a tabular representation of several rap music releases as of November 27, 2004 such as "Breathe," by Fabolous and "Just Lose It," by Eminem.
- Eminem releases new single 'Berzerk,' prepares for album hype. Furay, Steve // Michigan Citizen;9/8/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 44, pA9
The article focuses on new song "Berzerk," released by American rapper, record producer, songwriter and actor Eminem.
- TOP R&B/HIP-HOP CATALOG ALBUMS. // Billboard;6/5/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 23, p22
Presents a chart of top R&B/hip-hop catalog albums, as of June 5, 2004, including "The Eminem Show," performed by Eminem.
- The Shady Side OF Eminem. Lutes, Chris // Campus Life;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p30
Gives advice to a Christian youth who feels bothered with the music of rapper Eminem. Friends' fondness for Eminem; Violence in songs' lyrics; Suggestion of exposing friends to redemptive rap music.
- Not Afraid. Herrera, Monica // Billboard;5/22/2010, Vol. 122 Issue 20, p29
The article reviews the music release "Not Afraid," by Eminem.
- 'God' Graces Top Of Rap Songs. Ramirez, Rauly // Billboard;11/2/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 42, p55
The article reports on the debut of the song "Rap God," by Eminem at number one on the Billboards' Rap Songs list as of November 2, 2013.
- Recovery. Bayaa, Naeem // Teen Ink;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p32
The article reviews the music release "Recovery," by Eminem.
- Eminem's 'Guts' Goes For Glory. Mendizabal, Amaya // Billboard;9/13/2014, Vol. 126 Issue 29, p85
The article discusses the publication's rap music charts with mention of rapper Eminem's song "Guts Over Fear," the song "Anaconda" by rapper Nicki Minaj, and the song "0 to 100/The Catch Up" by rapper Drake.