Subway co-brands with TCBY at Naval Hospital
- TCBY forms alliance with Subway. // National Petroleum News;May97, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p9
Reports on TCBY Enterprises Inc.'s co-branding agreement with Doctor's Associates Inc.
- Tremlac to open TCBY/Subway units in Canada. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p76
Reports on Tremlac Foods Inc.'s agreement to develop co-branded TCBY Enterprises Inc./Subway Sandwiches and Salads Inc. units in Arkansas.
- TCBY inks development pacts for Lebanon, Brazil. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p58
Reports that the TCBY International Division of TCBY Enterprises Inc. has awarded development rights for Lebanon and Brazil to open TCBY units in those countries.
- TCBY seals master deal for Australia, Pacific Rim. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/30/96, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p104
Reports on TCBY Enterprises Inc.'s signing of a master franchisee for several Asia-Pacific region.
- TCBY signs deal for Treats outlets in Fina c-stores. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/28/96, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the development pact signed by TCBY Enterprises Inc. to place TCBY Treats frozen-dessert outlets in an unspecified number of Fina convenience stores.
- Has TCBY found its way? Dunnavant, Keith // Restaurant Business;4/10/94, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p44
Features TCBY Enterprises' economic performance and its strategies to stay in business. Store closures since 1989; Focus on strengthening the franchise system; Opening of locations inside airports, school and turnpike with Host Marriott and ARA Services; Opening of non-traditional sites;...
- TCBY breaks the ad ice with campaign. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/9/94, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p15
Reports on TCBY's investments on its advertising campaign. Target consumers.
- Streamlined operations fatten margins at TCBY. Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;02/09/98, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p11
Reports that TCBY Enterprises Inc. posted increases in net income and revenue for the year that ended November 30, 1997 over year-ago profits and revenue as a result of efforts to recover from financial loss in 1995. Alliances with some stores and restaurants to offer the company's...
- TCBY buys 2-unit Juice Works. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/07/96, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p2
Reports on TCBY Enterprise Inc.'s acquisition of the Juice Works smoothie concept based in Phoenix, Arizona.