Chemical-free on the menu at Wilson College
- Will Wilson College Admit Men? // Women in Higher Education (10608303);Jan2013, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that the board of trustees at Wilson College in Pennsylvania has postponed the decision to admit men in the university.
- Wilson College Seeks 'Transformative Changes'. // Women in Higher Education (10608303);Nov2012, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the appointment of a Commission on Shaping the Future of Wilson College in Pennsylvania by president Barbara Mistick and the Board of Trustees to make transformative changes through addressing the grim financial situation in the women's college.
- Wilson College announces tuition cut, debt buyback. Stauffer, Heather // Central Penn Business Journal;10/18/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p2
The article reports that Wilson College's Board of Trustees has voted to reduce tuition fees with plans to implement a student debt buyback program.
- Wilson Plan to Help Pay Off Student Debt. // Women in Higher Education (10608303);Jul2013, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p3
The article informs that to encourage enrollment by women students in Wilson College, Pennsylvania, it would buy back students loan if they earn degrees in four or fewer continuous years of attendance and the loan amount would be proportionate to their academic GPA(Grade Point Average).
- Becoming co-ed. // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;2/14/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the decision of all-women Wilson College in Pennsylvania to accept male students starting fall 2013.
- Good global citizens. // Presbyterians Today;2010, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on the efforts of the Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A.-related Wilson College in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania and other colleges to share strategies such as Wilson's Global Citizenship Initiative to educate students about the environment including agriculture, food...
- COMPANY SENDS FOOD SCRAPS TO COLLEGE FARM. // BioCycle;Dec2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p12
The article informs that construction industry equipment manufacturer Volvo Construction Equipment in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, has teamed up with Wilson College in Chambersburg to send its preconsumer cafeteria food waste to college, which will be composted for use on the campus' Fulton Farm.
- Wilson College Puts Off a Decision on Co-Education. // Women in Academia Report;12/4/2012, p7
The article reports that making a decision on a proposal to expand co-education at Wilson College in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania has been postponed by the college's board of trustees. The proposal was made by college president Barbara K. Mistick along with other proposals aimed at reinforcing...
- Faculty Network to Enrich Their Teaching. S. G. C. // Women in Higher Education (10608303);Mar2010, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p26
The article discusses the relevance of faculty Network for Teaching and Learning Enrichment (NTLE) initiated by assistant professor Maude Yacapsin at Wilson College in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. It notes that NTLE pilots the facilitation of face-to-face and online discussions among professors....