Hewlett-Packard finds new ways to `connect'
- Hewlett in Peru. Rigual, Luis // Latin Trade (English);Apr98, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p86
Announces the opening of a branch office of United States-based Hewlett-Packard in Lima, Peru that will provide customer support and services for its distributors.
- Canteen culture. Saunders, Andrew // Management Today;Nov2000, p26
Focuses on the company canteen at Hewlett-Packard's head office in Great Britain as of November 2000. Quality of food; Design of the canteen; Menu offering.
- Hewlett-Packard adds $17.8 million expansion to Aguadilla complex. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;5/9/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the expansion of Hewlett-Packard Co.'s office building in Puerto Rico. Details of the financing strategy used by the firm to fund its expansion.
- CB Commercial/Hampshire signs Hewlett-Packard. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/18/96, Vol. 43 Issue 47, p13
Reports on the lease of office space in Melville, Long Island, New York, by Hewlett-Packard Co. Amount of space leased; Location; CB Commercial as provider of ownership services for the property; design of the building.
- COVERING 200 SITES: HP awards natl. contract. // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the food service management contract awarded by Hewlett-Packard Co. to Sodexho in the U.S. as of February 15, 2003. Estimated value of the contract; Facility services covered under the contract; Impact of the deal on the operational status of Sodexho.
- Hewlett-Packard A tradition of Excellence. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/08/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p6
Interviews Bill Hornung, an executive at Hewlett-Packard about the company's role in the United States food service industry. Value of the business orientation of the restaurant industry; Explanation of the virtual marketplace concept; Challenges of the company in meeting the demands of the...
- Do Not Collect Incentive Pay. Sherman, Jay // Treasury & Risk Management;May2002, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p25
Profiles Robert P. Wayman, chief financial officer of Hewlett-Packard Co. in the U.S. Strategies applied in handling business; Career history; Job description.
- HP 12C platinum financial calculator. Enge, Peter // Australian Mathematics Teacher;Jun2004, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p22
Evaluates the HP 12C Platinum financial calculator from Hewlett-Packard Co. Key features; Advantages; Cost.
- HP to Establish Office in Belarus. // EmergingMarketsNOW;7/25/2008, p15
The article reports that Hewlett-Packard Co. is establishing an office in Belarus. The company has appointed Konstantin Leonov to head its operations in Belarus, that will address the needs of Belarus' corporate and retail clients. Hewlett-Packard has decided to establish an office in Belarus...