Offering a helping hand
- ONE COLLEGE, SCHOOLS NEXT? WHITSONS EYES NJ ACCOUNTS. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p30
Reports on the target market of Whitsons, a food service contractor based in Huntington Station, New York. Marketing approach used by the contractor; Accounts from the school market.
- WHITSON CREATES SENIOR U. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p30
Deals with the launching by Whitsons of the Senior University program, which comprises a series of nutrition and general information classes presented at senior center locations. Goal of the program; Comments from the commissary manager and the company executive director.
- SENIOR NUTRITION: Whitson launches classes. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p26
Announces the launch of the Senior University program of Whitsons. Estimated number of meals delivered by the company to congregate sites; Information on the program; Mission statement of the company.
- Balancing Act. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;10/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p70
The article deals with the desserts being offered by Whitsons Culinary group at the foodservice units of EstÃ©e Lauder, which include low-fat vanilla yogurt, mini cannoli cupcakes and granola.
- Whitsons to take part in training program for visually impaired. Battaglia, Andy // Nation's Restaurant News;08/10/98, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p74
Reports on on-site food service provider Whitsons' participation in the Business Enterprise Program (BEP) instituted by the Commission for the Blind and Visually Handicapped. Mechanics of the BEP; Details about Whitson's first BEP graduate; Benefits of the program for students and other company...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/16/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 37, p20
Reports developments related to restaurant industry in the U.S. as of September 2002. Selection of the Whitsons Inc. to manage the foodservice account at the University of Baltimore; Launch of the Gustav's Pub and Grill at Portland International Airport by HMSHost company; Introduction of the...