Dobbs acquires LV kitchen
- Dobbs Intl. merges airport kitchens. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/02/96, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p18
Reports on Dobbs International's consolidation of its two kitchens at San Francisco International Airport into a catering facility. Expected date of completion of the facility.
- Dobbs Intl. pays $6.9M settlement. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p2
Reports that Dobbs International Services Inc. has agreed to pay $6.9 million to pay allegations that it has overcharged airlines at Charlotte/Douglas International Airport from 1984 through 1995.
- Dobbs adds 8 cities to Continental deal. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p18
Reports on Dobbs International Services' food service contract with Continental Airlines signed February 4, 1996.
- Dobbs teaches English. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p36
Reports that Dobbs International Services Inc. has provided English as a Second Language classes for its employees in Denver, Colorado. Coordination with the Emily Griffith Educational Programs of Denver; Employee/student grant given to Dobbs' employees.
- Dobbs fetes 14 ESL-graduate employees. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/23/96, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p18
Reports that Dobbs International honored several employees for completing English as Second Language course.
- Dobbs inks six-airport deal with American. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/21/97, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p27
Reports that Dobbs International Services Inc. received a multiyear contract to provide in-flight meals to American Airlines at six more airports.
- Dobbs adds hosp. svc. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Reports on Dobbs International Services' preparation and delivery of cafeteria meals daily to Kaiser Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Business briefing. // Interavia Business & Technology;Jun99, Vol. 54 Issue 632, p12
Reports on developments related to aerospace industries as of June 1999. Includes SAirGroup Holding AG's plan to acquire inflight caterer Dobbs International Services; Alenia Aerospazio's business partnership with Aerospace Industries Malaysia.
- Dobbs Int'l. inks multilayer with Delta. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p54
Reports on Dobbs International Services Inc.'s receipt of a multiyear contract to provide foodservice to Delta Air Lines.