Delta adds steak to coach menus
- Delta gets menu upgrade, teams with Omaha, Tyson. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/08/98, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p13
Discloses that Delta Air Lines Inc. has upgraded its in-flight menu by adding a variety of steak and chicken entrees in coach class in partnership with Omaha Steaks and Tyson Chicken. New menu items; Differences between coach and first-class meals; Plan to rotate menus.
- Food spending levels off. Henderson, Danna K. // Air Transport World;Apr2001, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p101
Presents statistics on food spending levels of airlines in the United States in the first half of 2000. Details on per-passenger costs in several airlines, including Delta Air Lines; Drop of food spending as a percentage of operating expense; Information on the food expenditures of national...
- Q&A. Buckley Jr., William F. // Cortlandt Forum;04/25/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p245
Presents the author's letter to Ronald Allen, president of Delta Airlines Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia expressing his dissatisfaction with the food services of the airline. Author's amazement in being served pretzels during a Delta Air flight; Response from a `Cortlandt Forum' periodical reader to...
- Delta clears new menus for launch. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/12/96, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p18
Provides information on the Delta Air Lines' new menu for its international first-class and business class service.
- Delta picks Blue Smoke chefs to enhance JFK-LHR BusinessElite. // PAX International;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p11
The article informs that two chefs including Kenny Callaghan and Jeffrey Held will design the BusinessElite Express Meals for Delta Air Lines' three daily flights between the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York and the Heathrow Airport, London, England.
- Delta Sky Club Introduces New Healthier Menus. // Business Traveler;Oct2014, p10
The article previews the healthier menu options available at the Delta Sky Club locations of airline company Delta in the U.S.
- Delta Introduces A New Line Of Healthy Menu Items On Its Transcon Flights. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Feb2014, p44
The article reports that a revised line of healthy menu items has been introduced by Delta Air Lines Inc. in the economy cabin on Delta's transcontinental flights between New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport and other American cities.
- Airline & Travel News - Airline News: Delta Has Introduced A New Line Of Healthy Menu. // AirGuide Online.com;2/10/2014, p2
The article reports on the introduction of the Luvo meals, a new line of healthy menu items by Delta Air Lines, which is available on the airline's transcontinental flights between John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco in California, and Seattle,...
- Ask Us. C. E.; Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;3/28/2005, Vol. 138 Issue 11, p70
Comments on changes to food service on Delta Airlines. Report that Delta discontinued the sale of food in favor of providing complimentary snacks; Report that meals are provided on all international and some long-distance domestic flights; Recommendation that passengers call ahead to confirm...