California hospital ties into national nutrition campaign
- A cultural feast at California hospital. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p17
Reports that hospital employees who volunteered their time as interpreters were honored by Long Beach Memorial Medical Center in Long Beach, California with a multi-cultural banquet prepared by Sodexho Marriott Services. Preparation of a seven-course menu featuring cuisine from America, Cuba,...
- Calif. Hosp. delivers `thank you' gift baskets. // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p16
States that in an effort to show appreciation the hospital staff at the Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, for its service during the flu winter season, Foodservice management implemented a special delivery program for all shifts of fruit baskets and other gifts. Amount of hours worked by the...
- Sodexho Marriott Services puts finishing touches on mgmt. team. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that the new Sodexho Marriott Services has set its complete management team for the opening of business, which is scheduled for the end of March 1998. Executives included in the team; Divisional presidents; Supervisory responsibilities of company president Chuck O'Dell and executive...
- Sodexho/Marriott alliance set. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reports that shareholders of Marriott International company approved the spinoff and merger transaction to create Sodexho Marriott Services Incorporated. Date-of-record for the transaction; Scheduled date the company was to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SunCreek breakfast. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' creation of the SunCreek Breakfast Program aimed at educating its staff about their food and services. Promotional campaign lined up for the program.
- Sodexho Marriott manages ctr. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the opening of the Sodexho Marriott Services-managed Corporate Training and Conference Center in Birmingham, Mississippi.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p20
Reports on developments related to the restaurant industry in the United States as of November 6, 2000. Appointment of Sodexho Marriott Services to manage the food service at the Innovis Health Center in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Long Beach Medical Ctr. starts mobile cart service. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p8
Presents information on the `East Break Program' mobile cart service which was introduced in 1996 to the Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. Success of the program; Information on the facility; Revenue attained by the company; Details on the training programs undertaken by the managers of the...
- Untitled. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/29/97, Vol. 44 Issue 52, p24
Features notable guests who attended Long Beach Medical Center's 75th Anniversary Jubilee Ball held in Atlantic Beach, California on November 16, 1997. US Senator Alfonse D'Amato; Board president Bernard Kennedy; `Newsday' newspaper publisher Raymond A. Jansen; Long Beach Medical Center chief...