Specialty snacks star at Knott's
- Report: Amusement Park FS Sales Up. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;3/27/2012, p6
The article discusses the report "Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.," released by Packaged Facts which conclude that foodservice sales in U.S. amusement parks have increased as of March 27, 2012.
- Universal's lodging/entertainment ctr.: Gearing up to feed a `city'. Blank, Christine // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p140
Focuses on food service at the Universal City Florida, an entertainment an lodging center for tourists and conventioneers. Staffing concerns; Lineup of restaurants; Theme parties. INSET: At the theme park: How chefs prep for the crowds..
- Knotts Berry Farms adds food themes, speeds service. Long, Dolores // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p44
Focuses on the food service at Knott's Berry Farm, an amusement park in Buena Park, Calfornia. Comments from Bonny Perez, director of the foodservice division at the park; Challenge faced by the park; Introduction of a theming of the food; Views of Scott Kidd, executive chef at the park's...
- Make F&B part of your masterplan. Holtzman, Mike // Park World;Jul2010, p9
In this article the author discusses giving attention to food and beverage (F&B) department of amusement parks.
- Waste Removal Costs Lowered: Universal City Walk adds retail/local dining options. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p6
Announces the addition of retail and dining spaces at the Universal CityWalk amusement park in Los Angeles, California. Foodservice venues that will be available; Service formats of the establishments.
- Generations of Good Taste. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on food service at Quassy Amusement Park in Middlebury, Connecticut. Capacity of the park's restaurant; Menus offered at the restaurant; Novelty take-home items offered by the restaurant.
- Focus on Food and Fun. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p22
Features food service at theme parks in the U.S. Hersheypark; Enchanted Forest/Water Safari; The Kiddie Park; The Ballpark at the Ghost Tracks.
- Kids now dine with dinosaurs. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p18
Features the special meals being offered to guests at San Diego, California's Wild Animal Park. Meals themed to Dino Mountain; Price range; Collectible souvenir item.
- Gourmet Popcorn is a 2013 Food Trend. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Apr/May2013, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p69
The article offers information on the popularity of popcorn in theme and amusement parks in the U.S. in 2013.