Flik revamps the open-faced sandwich
- PILOT TO TAKE OFF: Flik labeling grab-n-go. // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p1
Announces that Flik International Corp. is piloting nutritional labeling of its grab-and-go sandwiches and salads at ABN AMRO Inc., a financial firm in Chicago, Illinois. Reason ABN AMRO was the perfect pilot site for labeling, according to Deanne Brandstetter, director of nutrition; Challenges...
- Flik International Corp. Carlino, Bill // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p102
Discusses the performance of Flik International Corp. as a growing company and a family operation. Start of company in 1971; Regulation of growth through account assimilation; Success in the tri-state markets.
- Changes at FLIK, Intl. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p36
Reports on the growth of FLIK International, since its acquisition by the Compass Group in May, 1995. Comments made by Julie Flik executive vice president of FLIK; Details on the changes prompted by this growth.
- Flik launches grain promo. // FoodService Director;08/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p32
Features Flik International Corp.'s `Nitty Gritty on Grains and Legumes,' a program designed to promote grain and legume-based menu items by educating its cafeteria customers. Combination of nutrition information with a cooking demonstration and tasting.
- Flik christens new office, new president. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p20
Reports on Flik International Corp.'s introduction of Rick Postiglione as president and chief operating officer during the opening of the company's offices in Rye Brook, New York.
- Flik International serves the Nitty Gritty on grains, fiber. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/27/98, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p44
Features Flik International Corp.'s `Nitty Gritty on Grains and Legumes' program for its corporate cafeteria accounts. Goals of the food service program; Recipes offered to customer under the program.
- Flik International tests Pommes Frites and more at Spring Expo. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/14/99, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p18
Focuses on the launching of the food service and products of Flik International Corp. at the 1999 Spring Expo show of Compass Group North America in New York City. Belgian fries called Pommes Frites as the main feature of products tested by the company at the event.
- How Flik keeps in touch. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p17
Reveals that FLIK International Corp. president Ruediger Flik donned his chef's whites and took his place out front-of-the-house for several stints of lunchtime gourmet cooking demos.
- To Beat Summer Slump: FLIK's newest concepts. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p28
Discusses the food concepts of FLIK International Corp. Details on FLIK's Pommes Fites french fries program; How the FLIKety Split delivery system works; Winner of the Rudi award at FLIK's Spring Expo held in New York City, New York.