- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: PREFERENCES OF SPONSORS OF NURSING HOME PATIENTS IN THE SEARCH AND INTERVIEWING PROCESS. Rogers, Martha; Buchanan, Richard W.; Johnson, Kenlynn E. // Journal of Health Care Marketing;Sep88, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p33
The article reports on a study of consumers' preferences for specific characteristics of nursing homes, their first impression of health facilities, and the selection process. Research was conducted in three nursing homes in Michigan and focused on the sponsor or third party who makes decisions...
- Readers' Queries. // Accountancy;Jun66, Vol. 77 Issue 874, p442
This section provides answers to readers' questions on finance-related issues in Great Britain. Clients A and B were in partnership till October 1964, when a limited company took over the business, issued capital being: Mr. A, Â£1,500, Mrs. A, Â£1,000, Mr. B, Â£1,5000, Mrs. B, Â£1,000....
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Assisted-Living Facilties. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p11A
Presents a list of the largest Indianapolis-area assisted-living facilities ranked based on the number of assisted-living units. Ranking; Name of facility; Street address; Contact information; Total number of units; Monthly rental range; Lease duration; Occupancy; Available basic amenities and...
- Nursing home special care units: Distribution by type, state, and facility characteristics. Zinn, Jacqueline S.; Mor, Vincent // Gerontologist;Jun94, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p371
Examines the distribution of nursing home special care units by type, state and facility characteristics through the use of the 1991-1992 Medicare and Medicaid Automated Certification Survey. Frequency and average size of units; Prioritization of the availability of special care; Treatment...
- New name, $90 million expansion for care provider. KANG, CRYSTAL // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/17/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 24, p21
The article offers information on the name change and the $90 million expansion plan of Jewish Senior Services of Fairfield County Inc., a senior care provider in Fairfield County, Connecticut. It mentions that the provider will consolidate the senior care facilities at 1 Post Road and 175...
- HCFA reports focus on hospital mortality, nursing home quality. // Aging;1991, Issue 362, p45
Focuses on annual studies of the quality of care in nursing homes and death rates in hospitals serving Medicare and Medicaid patients. `Medicare/Medicaid Nursing Home Information'; `Medicaid Hospital Mortality'; Survey of America's best hospitals.
- Chicago Tribune, ProPublica Help Drive Illinois Nursing Home Overhaul. Detzel, Tom // Pro Publica;5/ 9/2010, p20
The article presents a blog related to break system of nursing homes in Illinois.
- Top nursing homes. Barbarello, Kathleen // Business News New Jersey;05/25/98, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p10
Presents a chart related to top 50 nursing homes in New Jersey ranked by long term care beds.
- Nursing homes. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p98
Ranks nursing homes in New Jersey by number of long-term care beds. Includes Preakness Hospital; Morris View Nursing Home; JFK Hartwyck at Edison Estates; Masonic Home of New Jersey.