- Business Services: Primed to prosper despite tough economy. Peters, James // Nation's Restaurant News;8/18/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p52
Provides corporate information about management service provider Aramark Business Service Cos. in the U.S. Estimates on the number of accounts held; Sales status as of the second quarter of 2003; Overview on the marketing strategy of the company.
- Trotter to boost Aramark business dining. // Food Management;Jul97, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p17
Details Aramark Business Services Group's business partnership with Chicago restaurateur Charlie Trotter. Terms under the partnership; Significance of the partnership to the foodservice industry; Market Discoveries president Arlene Spiegel's analysis on the alliance.
- Today's business services: Up $100 mil. in new revenues. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p85
Focuses on Aramark Business Services which has increased up to nearly $100 million in new revenues for the 1997 fiscal year, including 30 percent from self-op conversions of major accounts like 3M. Information on other accounts; Number of accounts and corporate locations; Reference to...
- Aramark Brings Cooking Light Magazine to Business Dining. // FoodService Director;2/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p1
This article reports that Aramark Business Dining Division is using the recipes found in "Cooking Light" magazine for its workplace dining locations across the U.S.
- John Zillmer. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;9/22/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 38, p76
Profiles John Zillmer, president of Food & Support Services of Aramark Corp. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Educational background; Married life; Career highlights.
- Cohn assumes Aramark B&I. // FoodService Director;7/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p14
Presents an interview with Aramark Business Services president Ira R. Cohn about food service. Quality of the company's services; Strategies adopted to improve productivity; Levels of training being provided by the company to its employees.
- EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW. Pond, James // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p28
Interviews John Zilllmer, president of the Food and Services Group of Aramark Corp. on issues concerning its food service business in the U.S. Initiatives of Aramark towards customer service and company growth; Scope of the company's portfolio; Steps taken by Aramark on expanding towards the...
- Traveling a new road: Zillmer heads Aramak's intl. operations. King // Nation's Restaurant News;12/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p20
Comments on John Zillmer's appointment as head of Aramark's international operations. Zillmer's remarks concerning his appointment and his tenure in the company; Career history.
- To be the best. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;3/29/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 12, p16
In this article, the author discusses the strategies and plans of John Zillmer, the newly appointed chief executive officer (CEO) at Univar Corp. Zillmer informs that his team will focus to provide world-class value to its customers and suppliers. Zillmer mentions that he will work to deliver...