Hallmark mgmt. names new pres
- A new pres. for Hallmark. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Interviews Sam L. Smith, appointed president of Hallmark Management Service of Ohio Inc. Marketing plan; Creation of the Student Awareness Program; Plans for a breakfast nook concept.
- Samuel Smith Named First Recipient of AATCC's Newly Established Millson Award for Invention. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Sep80, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p58
The article announces that Samuel Smith has won the Henry E. Millson Award for Invention.
- Lazarus. Smith, Samuel // Christian Century;5/14/2014, Vol. 131 Issue 10, p12
The poem "Lazarus" by Samuel Smith is presented. First Line: Perhaps you are perplexed to determine; Last Line: to some rich fool--what is that to me? To you?
- Cake Boss. MAH, EVAN // Atlanta;Oct2014, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p44
The article offers information on the baking experience of Samuel Smith Jr. which was started at Le Cordon Bleu cooking school in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Cropton in brewers' war of the roses. Turney, Ewan // Morning Advertiser;10/14/2010, Issue 514, p14
The article reports on the writ issued by Yorkshire brewer Samuel Smith seeking an injunction against the use of the rose on Cropton Brewery's Yorkshire Warrior beer, which raised over 10,000 pounds for the Yorkshire Regiment in 2009 in Great Britain.
- Come again? Smith, Samuel // Christian Century;2/5/2014, Vol. 131 Issue 3, p30
The poem "Come again? by Samuel Smith, is presented. First Line: So John the Revelator got it wrong? Last Line: who rumbled him down from his realm in the sky?
- AMERICA. // Children's Second Book of Poetry;1915, p19
The poem "America," by Samuel F. Smith is presented. First Line: MY country, 'tis of thee, Last Line: Great God, our King.
- America (My Country 'Tis of Thee). // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p512
The lyrics to the song "America" by Samuel Francis Smith are presented. First line: My country, 'tis of thee, Last line: Great God, our King!
- Paper blitz pays: It keeps clients happy, two say. Reaves, Lynne // ABA Journal;Apr84, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p43
Reports on lawyers Jay Foonberg and Samuel Smith's speeches on lawyer-client relationships before the American Bar Association. Ways of improving client satisfaction; Tips to lawyers on how to choose clients.