USC creates web site
- SITE OF THE MONTH. Honley, Steven Alan // Foreign Service Journal;May2014, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p13
The article reviews the website public diplomacy, located at http://uscpublicdiplomacy.org, from the Center on Public Diplomacy of the University of Southern California.
- USC subscribes to Ovid Online. // T H E Journal;Jun98, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the subscription to Ovid Online by the Norris Medical Library at the University of Southern California (USC). Information on the databases that can be accessed through the Web browser; Other subscriptions of the university; Comment from William Clintworth, associate director of...
- Total force review: Army. Edens, Frank A. // Officer;Oct99, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p55
Reports on the arrest of a hacker caught altering the United States Army webpage. Contract between the University of Southern California and the US Army to establish a center for modeling and simulation technologies; Approval of a new physical training uniform.
- Studios dance to movies' tweet beat. Bart, Peter // Daily Variety;7/18/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 6, p4
The article presents the author's insights on the capacity of the computer at Annenberg Innovation Lab at the University of Southern California (USC) to provide nuance analysis about films base on information from online social networking sites.
- Oral bisphosphonate use and the prevalence of osteonecrosis of the jaw: An institutional inquiry. Sedghizadeh, Parish P.; Stanley, Kyle; Caligiuri, Matthew; Hofkes, Shawn; Lowry, Brad; Shuler, Charles F. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Jan2009, Vol. 140 Issue 1, p61
The article presents a research on osteonecrosis of the jaw (ONJ) secondary to oral biphosphonate (BP) therapy with alendronate sodium in patient population at the School of Dentistry of University of Southern California, in Southern California. The study uses the electronic medical record...
- ETC@USC ADDS 3D RESOURCE. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/23/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p12
The article reports that a web site for the stereoscopic three-dimensional (3D) industry at 3D.etcenter.org has been launched by the Entertainment Technology Center at the University of Southern California.
- Prototypical Extensions to the Paradigm of Spatial Search. Hunt, Leta; Zuckerman, Bruce; Shahabi, Cyrus // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p399
Focuses on the two digital library prototypes that utilize non-geographical spatial systems to facilitate access to specialized materials. Information on the Brain Project of the University of Southern California for sharing of neuroscientific experimental data and results; Details of the...
- IWitness. Roe, Angela // School Librarian;Winter2013, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p206
The article reviews the web site IWitness, located at http://iwitness.usc.edu/SFI/, from the University of Southern California's Shoah Foundation.
- I.D.E.A.S., Inc. and USC Davis School of Gerontology. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Feb2010, Vol. 31 Issue 2, Special section p15
The article profiles the elder care provider Innovative Designs in Environments for an Aging Society (IDEAS) Inc. in Kirtland, Ohio. It is stated that IDEAS Inc. aims to create a more supportive setting for older people by focusing on shared residential settings. It notes that IDEAS Inc....