Compass sales pass $1 billion
- Compass Earnings Miss Analyst Estimates on Emerging Markets. // Hospitality Ireland;Jun2015, Issue 95, p78
The article reports that caterer Compass Group posted its first-half earnings for 2015 which failed to meet the estimates of analysts due to the decline in profitability in the emerging markets.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Supply Management;12/3/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p9
The article offers news briefs on topics including the achievement of efficiency savings by Compass Group PLC, the challenge of hiring overqualified applicants by firms, and the collaboration between the Confederation of British Industry and the suppliers.
- Foodservice. // Caterer (2055-7817);12/05/2014, p12
This section offers news briefs on food service as of December 5, 2014. Catering company Compass Group posted an increase in revenue and profit before tax for the year to December 30, 2014. Foodservice company SSP Group reported an increase in profit revenue and sales for the year ended...
- Compass Group Shakes Off 2006 Headache. // Hospitality Ireland;Jul2008, Issue 49, p87
The article reports on an announcement by the Compass Group that it has managed to recover from the commercial and legal problems faced by the company in 2006. The global catering group experienced profit warnings, management changes and corruption charges that almost left Compass open to a...
- Lenders Raise Flags About Red-Hot Mezz. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p7
Reports on the growth of mezzanine funds in the U.S. Last resort financing option for high risk companies; Description of mezzanine debts.
- New York's invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;12/02/97 Supplement New York, Vol. 322, p28A
Presents statistical information on the financial status of invisible supply in New York.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p35
Presents developments related to U.S. finance market as of February 18, 2003. Need for Arizona to burrow money to maintain the quality of its higher education system; Plan of Colorado to build and finance a hotel next to Denver International Airport; Decision of Denver, Colorado-based City...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p1
Presents news briefs on finance-related legislative activities in the U.S. as of November 12, 2001. Approval of a 2002 budget by legislators in New York; Issuance of a solid-waste financings-related regulation by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts; Urge made by New Jersey Democrat...
- Dallas Cashes in on Natural Triple-A With $104 Million Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p39
Reports on the sale of triple-A rated debt by Dallas, Texas to finance city projects and equipment. Replenishment of its emergency reserves; Offer of competitive sale by Thomson Financial's PARITY; Inclusion of the general obligation bond in the sale; Issuance of contractual obligations with...