Vanderbilt U. creates `Rocket Subs' concept
- Vanderbilt University unveils 2 avenues marketplace. // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p20
No abstract available.
- Vanderbilt courts college students with `Two Avenues' dining facility. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p45
Features the food court-type dining facility at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Student expenditures in the multiunit eatery during the first ten days of the semester; Responding to changes in students' taste profiles.
- Generating repeat business. // Food Management;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the approach of Vanderbilt University's foodservice department in Nashville, Tennessee, to generate repeat business. Promotion of a food outlet; Partnership of the department with a manufacturer.
- 'Cool and Crazy.'. Stephenson, Susie // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p26
Provides information on a servery called Ro*Tiki at the Vanderbilt University. Background on the establishment of the servery; Dishes served; Difference of its ordering system from other on-line food ordering systems.
- Born to Run. Lawn, John // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p38
CX[sub2] concept introduced by the Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, is designed to maximize production throughput while minimizing transaction time of student customers. Under the concept, the sandwich station, is comparatively brighter than other food spots, where hanging pan...
- Full-meal salad stations. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p80
Deals with the popularity of full-meal salad stations in U.S. college and university campuses. Salads by Design in Jansen Dining Hall of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York; Salad Toss program of Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee; Salad dressings offered at the University of...
- Vanderbilt's Mega C-Store. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p16
Features the Varsity Beach--A Munchi Mart, a late-night convenience store with mini foodcourt and a coffeehouse at the Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Schedule of operations; Number of customers daily; Late-night snacking options; Food and non-food items; Prices of items;...
- Vanderbilt Goes Bananas. // Food Management;Nov2004, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p20
The article focuses on a tropical theme station at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, which offers eclectic fare. A computerized monkey screaming jungle sounds is the first thing one notices about Rotiki, the newest proprietary branded concept on the Nashville campus of Vanderbilt...
- Vanderbilt Opens Natural Food Store: A "Zen-like" shopping experience for studentsâ€¦. // Food Management;Nov2006, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p18
The article reports that the Vanderbilt University Dining Services has opened Nectar, its first campus natural food store in Nashville, Tennessee. The store sells gluten-free and organic produce products from its three organic manufacturers. Camp Howard, Nectar creator, states that everything...