Canteen Vending launches restaurant brand program
- Canteen to add Hardee's, Rally's, Blimpie products. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/29/98, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p4
Reports on Canteen Vending Services' introduction of branded sandwich products to its vending-account locations.
- Canteen Vending introduces new Fresh To You program. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p22
Features Canteen Vending Services' program called Fresh To You in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Profile of Canteen Vending's fresh-food kiosk business; Joe Uhr as brand development manager.
- Vending machine operators try upscale for change. Knutson, Ted // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/09/98, Vol. 16 Issue 45, pB3
Reports on Canteen Vending Services' addition of new food entries in its corporate vending machines. List of food added to the products offered in Canteen Vending's vending machines; Basis of the company's strategy; Overview on several factors affecting the vending machine industry.
- Canteen Takes Gloves Off. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the launch of Balanced Choices, a vending destination that reflects emphasis on health and wellness in Charlotte, North Carolina by the Canteen Vending Services in July 2004. Comments from Canteen head Tony Gagliardi on the advantages of Balanced; Purpose in creating the Balanced...
- Canteen declares Market Central relaunch a three-year success story. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/25/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p22
Reports on United States-based Canteen Vending Services' declaration that its relaunch is a three-year success story. Emphasis on fresh foods and national restaurant brands; Rise in cold-food sales; Signing of franchise deals with independent vending operators.
- Canteen brings QSR brands to vending. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on the vending initiative of the Canteen Vending Services company on restaurant branded products of three national quick-serve restaurant (QSR) chains in the United States. Details on the vending program; Information on QSR branded foods to be vended; How the program will maintain...
- IN MAJOR SOUTHEAST CITIES: Canteen ties with Sands. // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p30
Reports on the acquisition of the operating assets of Sands & Co. by Canteen Vending Services. Services offered by Sands & Co.; Remarks from Tony Gagliardi, president of Canteen Vending, on Sands.
- Florida Corrections inks pact with canteen. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p14
Reports that the Florida Department of Corrections (FDOC) will be installing vending machines at visitor facilities around state as part of an agreement with Canteen Vending Services. Regional contract between the contractor and the state prison system; Benefits from employing an attendant for...
- Canteen redefines vending biz. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p20
Reports on Canteen Vending Services' launch of five new merchandising packages and restaurant brands in September 1998. Three-pronged strategy of Canteen's Fresh to You food program; Branded partnership agreements with Blimpie, Hardee's, Sbarro, Rally's, Nathan's Famous, Red Baron, and Newman's...