McDonald Investments Taps Schlifer As Taxable and Fixed-Income Head
- McD honors winners of first Ray Kroc Award. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;03/20/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p110
Reports that McDonald's Corp. has honored the first recipients of Ray Kroc Award in the United States. Recognition for the fast-food restaurant's most dedicated store managers; Selection and awarding criteria; Labor supply and staffing challenges faced by the firm.
- Re-ordering exec payouts at lackluster McDonald's. Crain, Rance; Blake, David; Reed, Robert; Crown, Judith // Crain's Chicago Business;10/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p10
Comments on the offer of McDonald's Corp. of compensation package to its senior managers. Struggles of the management of McDonald's; Need for the company to examine the other facers of its corporate organization; Reevaluation of the bad habits of the company.
- McDonald's head hunts idea champ. Benezra, Karen // Brandweek;05/19/97, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p4
Reports that fast-food chain McDonald's Corporation is looking for a top marketing executive to help the company examine its product mix and consumer proposition as competition intensifies in the fast-food business. Problems McDonald's has been experiencing concerning marketing and public...
- Kindler to apply legal skills to McD's diversification push. Cohen, Deborah L. // Crain's Chicago Business;01/17/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p12
Profiles Jeffrey B. Kindler, the general counsel and executive vice president of McDonald's Corp. Appointment as the firm's liaison to the Boston Market restaurant chain; Lead role in the efforts of McDonald's to diversify beyond its usual product offerings.
- McD taps nonburger chief Smyth to be Europe prexy. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/20/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p3
Announces the appointment of Russ Smyth as president of the European region for McDonald's Corp.
- McD: Alvarez is U.S. COO; Latin-Canada arms merge. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/3/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p76
Reports on the promotion of Ralph Alvarez as executive vice president and chief operating officer for McDonald's Corp. in Illinois. Career experience; Educational background.
- NEED TO KNOW. // Advertising Age;10/7/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 35, p1
The article announces that Atif Rafiq has been appointed as chief digital officer at McDonald's in 2013.
- McDonald's taps kid maven. Howard, Theresa; Stanley, T.L. // Adweek Southeast Edition;04/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p130
Reports on the appointment of John Cywinski as general manager at McDonald's Corp. Responsibilities awaiting Cywinski at the company; Plans by Cywinski to redirect the company's marketing efforts to child customers.
- Clients invade Cannes festival. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;6/7/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 23, p1
Provides information on the Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival in France from June 21 to 26, 2004. Number of marketers that signed up for the event; Estimated number of delegations that will attend the event; Executives of McDonald's Corp. who will attend the event.