Community Capital's New Partner Has Experience in Municipals and Memphis
- Park Sterling Nears Purchase. Davis, Paul // American Banker;10/31/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 167, p5
Brief information is given about Park Sterling Corp.'s $32.4 million cash and stock deal to acquire Community Capital Corp.
- Community Capital Wants More in S.C. Thompson, Laura K. // American Banker;8/25/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 163, p3
Community Capital Corp. of Greenwood, South Carolina, which announced a deal last week, says it is ready for more. The $338 million-asset company said in a presentation at the South Carolina Bank Investment Symposium in Greenville, South Carolina that it wants to make additional purchases,...
- Park Sterling to Acquire S.C. Company. Davidson, Kate // American Banker;4/1/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F313, p4
Brief information is given about holding company Park Sterling Corp.'s $32.4 million cash and stock deal to buy Community Capital Corp.
- Ryan Selling Bank to Start a 2d. Reosti, John // American Banker;1/29/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 19, p5
Reports the acquisition of Express Bank by First Community Capital Corp. Plan of Nolan Ryan in resume investment in banking; Career highlights of Ryan; Proposals on the relocation of the banking business.
- S.C. Bank to Sell Branches in Region Shift. Thompson, Laura K. // American Banker;1/31/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 21, p24
Reports on Community Capital Corp.'s plan to sell five of its 17 CapitalBank branches to Enterprise Bank of South Carolina. Total deposits of the branches.
- In brief. Whiteman, Louis // American Banker;12/8/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 233, p13
Presents updates on South Carolina-based Community Capital Corp. and New York-based Elmira Savings Bank. Expected decrease in Community Capital's fourth quarter profits in 1998; Elmira Savings' agreement to buy a branch from FNB Rochester Corp.
- S.C.'s Community Capital Buying Abbeville. Thompson, Laura K. // American Banker;8/20/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 160, p18
Community Capital Corp. of Greenwood, South Carolina, announced Tuesday that it had signed a letter of intent to buy the $68 million-asset Abbeville Capital Corp. and its Bank of Abbeville subsidiary for $15 million in cash and stock. The acquisition would make Community Capital much bigger in...
- Community Capital's 1Q Profit Skyrockets. Barba, Robert // American Banker;4/21/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 61, p6
The article reports that holding company Community Capital Corp. announced that its earnings increased in the first quarter as credit quality displayed improvement.
- About the Author: Ellen Escalona. // Philippines Career Guide;2002, p12
Features Ellen Escalona, a human resources consultant and author from the Philippines. Position held at Signium International ZMG; Reason for the success of Signium.