Maryland Agency Selling $221M Lease Revenue Deal for Airport Expansion
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31471, p35
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of September 16, 2002. Plan of Maryland Economic Development Corp. to issue tax-exempt lease revenue bonds; Appointment of Harold D. Williams to a five-year term on the Maryland Public Service Commission; Decline of the rating for Elliot Hospital.
- Keep the bills rolling. // Business News New Jersey;02/22/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p3
Reports that the Union County Economic Development Corp. has announced a $50 million bond financing program for businesses located within the county. Partnership with banks.
- Summer School Session. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p1
It may be summer break for most University System of Maryland (USM) students, but the system will be busy during July and August 2003, cranking out both new-money and refunding bonds even as budget cuts loom. The university and the Maryland Economic Development Corp. are planning a string of...
- Maryland to Issue $27 Million For U.S. DOD Telecom Facility. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p28
Focuses on the plans of Maryland Economic Development Corp. to issue taxable lease revenue bonds that will benefit the U.S. Department of Defense. Rating of the bonds; Purpose of the proceeds to be attained from the sale; Factors that led to the bonds' taxation.
- New York City EDC Proposes Fix For Civic Facilites Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/6/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32894, p40
The article reports on the proposal of a way around a legislative deadlock that has shutdown tax-exempt bonding by industrial development agencies (IDA) for civic facilities in New York City Economic Development Corp. in Albany, New York. The board of the New York City Capital Resource Corp....
- Surge of Issuance Continues For Airports in New England. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p1
Reports on the Rhode Island Economic Development Corp.'s issuance of airport bonds for T.F. Green International Airport. Upgrade of the bond rating of the Logan International Airport; Increase in the number of passengers in the airport.
- Small Texas Town Hits Market With Standard & Poor's BBB-Plus. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p33
Reports on Jasper Economic Development Corp.'s plan to sell economic development bonds to finance infrastructure additions on land set aside by the city for a future industrial park in Texas. Plans to conduct the bonds via Thomson PARITY; Rating assigned to the bonds by Standard & Poor's.
- Allen, Tex., CDC upgraded to A3. // Bond Buyer;03/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30601, p2
Reports on the bond rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Allen Community Development Corp.
- Airport Refunding. D'Ambroslo, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the plan to the Rhode Island Economic Development Corp. to sell its airport revenue refunding bonds. Consideration of the market conditions at the time of the sale; Specifications of the ratings assigned to the issue; Preparation of master capital improvement plan.