Treasuries Mixed, Equities Gain Late; Utah Power, N.Y. Dorm Agency Issue
- IPA: Intermountain Power Agency, Utah. // Bond Buyer;01/29/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30320, p16A
Features the Utah Intermountain Power Agency. Key individuals at the electric utility; Statement of management's aims; Rating agency information; Data on municipal bond sales; Review of Web sites.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/31/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30468, p29
Presents the results of the negotiated sales of bonds in the United States as of August 31, 1998. Includes the sale of Pennsylvania's Delaware River Port Authority's port district project bonds; Sale of Indianapolis' gas utility distribution system revenue refunding bonds; Purchase deal for...
- Fitch IBCA downgrades California power agency. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p2
Reports on the downgrading of revenue and revenue refunding debt by Fitch IBCA Incorporated, which was issued by the Intermountain Power Agency to A-plus from AA-minus. Financial information on Fitch; Comments made by the Fitch IBCA.
- Intermountain power agency. Roy, Elizabeth; Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;03/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30595, p8
Discusses PaineWebber Inc. analyst Brad Gewehr's examination of the fiscal health of the Intermountain Power Agency, which issues bonds for 35 electric power systems in California and Utah. Improvement of the agency's operating efficiency; Agency's use of surplus funds to retire debt ahead of...
- Utah utility plans issue to get foothold in California market. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;08/26/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30465, p7
Reports on the plan of the Intermountain Power Agency, a Utah-based joint-powers authority that sells electricity wholesale, to issue revenue refunding bonds. Goal to help customers get foothold in California's electric generation market; Part of debt-reduction strategy; California's...
- Bloomberg's `virtual road show' helps IPA bury the old dog & pony. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;09/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30474, p26
Features Bloomberg LP's technological marketing tool for a bond deal of Utah-based Intermountain Power Agency (IPA). Bloomberg's use of Microsoft PowerPoint software to create virtual audiovisual presentation; Provision of an ability for IPA to reach specialized audience; Bloomberg's service...
- Intermountain Power Agency Readies $304 Million Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/4/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31585, p26
Reports on a revenue refunding deal worth 303.7 million dollar owned by Utah-based Intermountain Power Agency. Lead manager and co-managers for the deal; Possible utilization of the deal proceeds; Ratings assigned to the deal by various ratings companies.
- Plan lifts debt constraints. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p1
Reports that member cities of the Intermountain Power Agency (IPA) may adopt a novel debt-payment structure to help prepare for competition by providing the flexibility to maintain power rates even as they prepay outstanding bonds. Riverside, California's plan to decide whether to approve the...
- IPA: Intermountain Power Agency, UTAH. // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p26A
Features the Intermountain Power Agency in Utah. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.