- Smallest new L.A. debt issuance in five years proposed for FY 2000. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;04/21/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30624, p3
Focuses on the proposal of Los Angeles, California Mayor Richard Riordan for a $58 million bond sale for fiscal year 2000. Aim to meet some of the city's public safety needs; Expected sale of the lease-backed bonds by the Municipal Improvement Corp. of Los Angeles.
- Scottsdale bond issue voted; includes $7.5 million library. // Library Journal;9/15/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 16, p1752
Reveals that voters in Scottsdale, Arizona have approved a $69 million bond issue for municipal improvements including the construction of a community library.
- Michigan Eyes $4 Billion of Bonds To Pay Off Insurance for Jobless. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33463, p3
The article reports on the plan of Michigan to issue 4 billion dollars in tax-exempt bonds to pay off its 3.7 billion dollar obligation to the federal government for unemployment insurance.
- From the TM3 wire. Louis, Brian; Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;11/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30269, p2
Provides several bond issues in New York and Washington. Bonds sold by Westchester County to investors; Spending increase expected to boost by West Virginia commission; Increase in initial claims of unemployment insurance in Washington.
- Bond auction, jobless gain boost prices. Peterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;11/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30269, p2
Reports increase on treasury prices after favorable bond auction and a government report showing higher jobless claims in October 1997. Figures on bond increase; Increase on the initial claims for unemployment insurance benefits according to the Labor Department.
- N.Y.'s Suffolk County to Sell $66M in Debt on Heels of S&P Upgrade. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p36
This article reports that the Suffolk County government of N.Y. issued $66 million in civic improvement serial bonds in a competitive sale. The move follows Standard & Poor's upgrade of the county's credit ratings from AA-minus to A-plus. Proceeds from the 20-year securities will fund a variety...
- Phoenix Airport Kicks Off Capital Plan With $423M of New Money, Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32886, p8
The article reports that the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport will finance the first phase of a planned $1.47 billion, five-year capital improvement program with proceeds from the May 2008 fourth week's negotiated sale of $423 million of senior-lien revenue bonds by the Phoenix Civic...
- Far West Bond-Watch. Fine, Jacob; Barnett, Chip; Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30885, p31
Presents bond market updates in the Western States region for May 5, 2000. Rating increase given to the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp.; Bond rating for the California Housing Finance agency; Amount of bond issue in Portland, Oregon scheduled for fall 2000.
- Phoenix Agency Floating $100M for Water System. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p3
The article reports that the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Arizona will take the first $100 million of water utility revenue bond anticipation notes to market to finance work on the water system throughout 2007. The notes are based on two open letters of credit through Dexia Credit Local....