Iowa Firm Shortens to Ahlers & Cooney
- Insurance Through the Millennia. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p112
Presents views on the "Insurance Conference Planner" as it celebrates its 40 years of publishing a magazine that caters to insurance meeting planners in 2005. Change in the name of the magazine; Evolution of the insurance industry.
- Superior Farms AMERICAN LAMB. // Independent Processor;Oct2014, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the brand name change of Superior Farms Inc., the largest processor and marketer of lamb in the U.S. as a part of its 50th anniversary celebration.
- Happy Birthday to The Reading Teacher. Murray, Bruce // Reading Today;Oct/Nov91, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p20
Describes the special January 1992 issue of `The Reading Teacher' journal, which will be celebrating its 40th anniversary. Chronological look at the journal and its development; Name change in 1951; The journal's global impact.
- Life begins at 40 for ITC. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/9/2014, Issue 3079, p33
The article reports on the decision of Chester, England-based travel agency International Travel Connections Ltd. to change its business name to ITC Luxury Travel and on the series of events that it is planning for 2014 to mark its 40th anniversary.
- Arlington CVB launches new look, logo. Dillard, Betty // Fort Worth Business Press;6/18/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p10
The article reports on the 40th anniversary celebration of the Arlington Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) to be held on June 20, 2012 with the launch of its new logo and name, "Experience Arlington." The logo was designed by bureau marketing director Ryan Callison. It was mentioned that a sign...
- Letter from St Petersburg. Stupnikov, Igor // Dancing Times;Feb2007, Vol. 97 Issue 1158, p71
The article offers news briefs related to performing arts in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The new Concert Hall of the Maryinsky Theatre which is named Maryinsky 3 was opened on November 29, 2006. The all-Russia magazine "Ballet" celebrated its 25th anniversary at the end of November 2006. The...
- Dance group stretches in move. BERTAGNOLI, LISA // Crain's Chicago Business;3/18/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p0027
The article reports that Giordano Dance Chicago has changed its name and moved out of a large studio in Evanston, Illinois to a smaller, shared rehearsal space. The company, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary, started as Dance Inc. Chicago and later changed to Gus Giordano Jazz Dance Co....
- Ottawa Valley (G). Malcomnson, Christopher // Model Aviation Canada;Mar2014, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p39
No abstract available.
- Shorter name, wider mission for homeless agency. DILLARD, BETTY // Fort Worth Business Press;7/13/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p30
The article offers news briefs related to Fort Worth, Texas as of July 2015. Topics include 100th anniversary celebration of the Texas Society of certified public accountants, honor to several trailblazing women including Jane Pattie and Terri Kelly Moyers by the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall...