Skin Lightening and Wrinkle Improving Efficacy of Organic Portulaca oleracea Extract in Skin Care Cosmetic
- Put Your Best Face Forward. BECKER, KATIE // Prevention;Aug2012, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p46
The article evaluates six skin products including the Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System as best cleanser/cleansing system, Philosophy Miracle Worker SPF 55 Miraculous Anti-Aging Fluid as best day moisturizer, and Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum as best night cream/serum.
- PLUMP UP THE VOLUME. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Jun2014, p24
The article offers brief information on the Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask from Indeed Laboratories Inc. and the IONOTOX Freezeframe Anti-aging Microcurrent Patches.
- What's New. BARNES, JENNIFER // American Spa;Jan2014, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p52
The article offers brief information on several spa equipment and supplies including the Shealdâ„¢ Recovery Balm from Is ClinicalÂ®, the Anti Wrinkle Nano Booster from Leorexâ„¢, and the DMSkincare from DermaMed Solutions.
- The risks and rewards of becoming wrinkle free. // Saturday Night;Apr99, Vol. 114 Issue 3, p81
Discusses information on skin resurfacing treatments to improve appearance of middle aged people. Factor that determined how well any resurfacing techniques will work; Benefits from micro peels; Most undesirable side effect of trichloricedic acid (TCA).
- Ways to minimize wrinkles; signs of aging without cosmetic surgery. SIBAL, MEG // Filipino Reporter;4/11/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p19
The article offers tips on minimizing wrinkles without undergoing cosmetic surgery, including neuromodulators, dermal fillers and fractional laser resurfacing.
- Age-Defying Skin Care. // Organic Spa Magazine;Sep2014, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p36
The article evaluates anti-ageing products including Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Instant Eye Lift, Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, and Plantogen Royal Facelift Mask.
- New Beauty Wonders. Bhattacharya, Pia // Self;Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p12F
The article offers brief information on several anti-ageing products including the cold laser Zerona, the Ultherapy treatment that uses ultrasound technology, and the LaViv wrinkle injection.
- ANTI-AGING DATA. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Mar2014, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p12
The article focuses on a market report published by Transparency Market Research as of March 2014, according to which the global anti-aging market including anti-wrinkle products and hair color is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8 percent from 2013-2019.
- A REVIEW OF ANTI-AGING DEVICE TECHNOLOGIES. Geria, Navin M. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Dec2015, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p38
The article examines anti-aging device technologies with regard to their benefits, drawbacks, and costs as of December 2015 including light emitting diode therapy and microdermabrasion, noting that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration review the products based on their safety, not efficacy.