It's a material world
- Why Canadian need focused summer market. Knell, Michael // Furniture/Today;6/17/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p31
Comments on reasons why furniture dealers in Canada want and need a mid-year upholstery show. Planning of an organized summer market by the Ontario and Quebec factory associations; Ways in which a joint show would be proof that the associations can work together on projects of importance to...
- Upholstery explores novel approaches. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;01/29/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p26
Reports on upholstery introductions at the 2001 San Francisco furniture market held in San Francisco, California. BenchCraft's BonBon display; Diamond Sofa's heart-shaped seats; Coja's camelback chair-and-a-half with ottoman; Style trends; Prices; Leather offerings.
- Panaz's 60 varieties. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p2
Highlights the debut of the Strata Collection of upholstery and furnishings fabric from Panaz at Design Interiors in Great Britain on January 2000.
- Shirley poised for January debut. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p4
Announces the upholstery firm Royams' launch of the Shirley product range at The Furniture Show in January 2000.
- High hide showing. // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p3
Focuses on the success of the Belgian Upholstery Fabrics trade show.
- Copenhagen shape changers move toward the UK market. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p5
Focuses on the upholstery trends at the Scandinavian Furniture Fair in Great Britain. Schedule of the trade fair; Designs of the furniture; Citation of other designs.
- Guild show springs back. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p5
Highlights the upholstery and cabinet expositions in Great Britain.
- Belgians prepare for Birmingham. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p2
Announces the participation of more than 25 manufacturers at the 1998 Belgian Upholstery Fabrics and Trimmings Show slated at the Metropole Hotel in Birmingham, England on March 12.
- Buoyant heads for G-Mex. // Cabinet Maker;04/16/99, Issue 5134, p8
Reports on England-based upholstery firm Buoyant's participation in the Manchester Furniture Show.