- Texstyle World gets investment in expansion bid. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p5
Reports that Texstyle World has won the backing of the Royal Bank Development Capital in its plans for expansion. Speculation on the total value of the deal.
- Texstyle denial. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p5
Deals with trade rumors that administrators have been appointed to textile retail chain Texstyle World have been denied by the company.
- Texstyle World: buyer imminent. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2002, Issue 5318, p3
Reports the sale of the furnishings chain Texstyle World in Great Britain. Total number of store chains under the company; Disclosure on the debt incurred; Overview on the debt restructuring initiative of the company.
- Sales up, Tex-Style now out of Ch. 11. // Home Textiles Today;06/05/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p6
Reports on Cincinnati, Ohio-based home textiles firm TexStyle's emergence from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection as of June 5, 2000. Background on the company's reorganization.
- Internacionale bid for Texstyle World too low. Millar, James // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p3
Reports that the Internacionale Group was disappointed for being rejected in a bid for the buyout of Texstyle World in Glasgow, Scotland. Amount of bid presented by the company; Outlook on the consolidation of the two companies; Actions taken by the company regarding the bidding process.
- New boss at Texstyle. // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p3
Announces the appointment of Jim Wilkinson as chief executive officer of Texstyle World effective March 2000.
- Cairnduff sets his sights on Texstyle World. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p1
Reports on the bid of entrepreneur Ken Cairnduff to buy Texstyle World in Great Britain. Comments of Cairnduff on the products and stores of Texstyle; Views of Cairnduff on the chances of the company in winning the bid; Details on the profits of the Cairnduff owned company Au Naturale.
- Cairnduff slams Texstyle World saga. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p2
Reports on the rejection of entrepreneur Ken Cairnduff's bid to buy Texstyle World. Reasons for the move of the company; Reaction of Cairnduff to the decision; Efforts of Texstyle to maintain the value of the business.
- TexStyle finds a window into bedding and dec. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;10/13/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p23
Reports on the expansion of the product offerings of the textile firm TexStyle World in Cincinnati, Ohio. Benefits of the expansion for the company; Business operations; Retail prices of products.