THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT
- N.J. Bill Approval May Mean $1.1B Transportation Refunding. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p43
Reports on the approval of a legislation in the New Jersey Senate regarding refunding bonds issued by the Transportation Trust Fund Authority. Exclusion of the refunding bonds from the state's annual debt limit calculations; Benefits to the state from the possible sale of refunding bonds;...
- Top 25 bond counsel in Florida. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p42A
Enumerates the top law firms handling bond issues in Florida according to rankings published in the November 17, 1997 issue of the periodical `The Bond Buyer.' Includes Squire Sanders & Dempsey; Holland & Knight; Greenberg Traurig Hoffman Lipoff Rosen & Quentel P.A.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p34
Presents an overview of various laws and legislation related to bond market in the U.S. Provisions of U.S. President George W. Bush's economic stimulus plan; Developments related to America's Better Classrooms Act of 2003; Provisions of National Defense Rail Act.
- In West Virginia, Two Bond Bills Move Forward. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31583, p4
Reports on the approval of two bond-related proposals by West Viginia's House Finance Committee on February 26, 2003. Provisions of the proposals; Estimated outlay of the proposals; Last day of the legislature's regular session.
- Top Bond Counsel: All of 2000. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p33
Ranks the top ten counsels for bond issues in the United States based on the net value of bonds they handled in 2000. Number of bond issues handled by the law firms during the year; Notes on how the law firms were ranked.
- Top Underwriter's Counsel: All of 2000. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p34
Ranks the top ten underwriter's counsels for bond issues in the United States based on the value of bonds they handled in 2000. Number of bond issues handled by the law firms during the year; Notes on how the law firms were ranked.
- Massachusetts' GO Bond Cap Raised By Executive Office. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p3
Reports that Massachusetts' Executive Office for Administration and Finance has raised the commonwealth's general obligation (GO) bond limit 15 % to $ 1.15 billion from $ 1 billion for fiscal year 2002. Use of additional bonds in housing, roads and bridges; Views of analysts from Moody's...
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p30
Reports on several redemptions in bonds issued in the United States. Actual and sales price of the bonds; Companies participating in bonds redemption; Trustee of the bonds.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p22
Presents information related to redemption of several bonds in the U.S. market as of December 12, 2001. Description of the bond called for redemption; Names of caller and paying agent for the bonds; Due date and call date for the redemption issue; Registrar and trustee for the issue.