Oklahoma Board Plans $300M Refunding of Its First Bonds
- CAT bond growth turns focus to risk models. Quinn, Lawrence Richter // Private Placement Letter;01/04/99, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p1
Offers information on catastrophe bond models in the United States. Predictions on the model; Loss projections of the model; Details on other bond issues in the market.
- Cheap Reinsurance To Minimize CAT Bonds. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;03/01/99, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p2
Focuses on the condition of catastrophe bond industry in the United States. Status of reinsurance premiums; Prediction on the performance of reinsurance premiums in 1999; Details on the catastrophe bond market.
- Top 25 underwriters in New England. // Bond Buyer;10/21/97 Supplement New England, Vol. 322, p30A
Lists the top 25 underwriters in New England, ranked by principal amount of long-term bonds issued from January 1 through September 30, 1997. Retail sales personnel; Deals as co-manager and lead manager; Public finance head; Contact information; Includes PaineWebber Inc.; Goldman, Sachs & Co.;...
- Top 25 underwriters in Florida. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p34A
Enumerates the top insurance firms in Florida which handled the largest bond underwriting projects according to rankings published in the November 17, 1997 issue of the periodical `The Bond Buyer.' Includes Smith Barney Inc.; PaineWebber Inc.; Lehman Brothers.
- Illinois Starts Search for Underwriters. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31572, p1
Reports that Illinois opened a selection process for underwriters interested in marketing several million dollars of general obligation and revenue debt the state expects to sell over the next two years starting 2003. Last date for submission of forms from interested companies; Amount of bonds...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p35
Presents figures pertaining to the issue of bonds in various states of the U.S.
- Southwest Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Oct. 17, 2003. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p31
Presents a graph depicting insured general obligation bond as of October 2003 in the U.S.
- Holding Older Bonds, Insurers Are Now a Derivatives Darling. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p1
No abstract available.
- Houston Council Questions Underwriter Selection for $792M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p36
Reports that Houston City Council of Houston, Texas will discuss a proposal regarding the selection of underwriters for $791.78 million water and sewer revenue refunding bonds scheduled to be issued during the second week of February, 2002. Potential book-running managers for the Series 2002A...