Liberty Bonds Sought for Another Downtown Manhattan Project
- N.Y. Housing Agency Sets $340 Million Liberty Bond Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31446, p3
Reports the approval of the New York Housing Finance Agency on a Liberty bond deal. Terms of the bond deal; Aim to develop the area around the site of the World Trade Center; Amount of the deal.
- Different agencies, different terms. // Crain's New York Business;10/20/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p37
Though New York City-based Housing Development Corp. and the state Housing Finance Agency are each doling out the same amount â€” $800 million â€” their requirements for qualifying for Liberty Bonds somewhat differ. For example, the state agency is requiring that a developer set aside...
- N.Y. Housing Finance Agency Expects to Exhaust Its Liberty Authorization. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/21/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31804, p6
Reports that the New York State Housing Finance Agency is expected to use its tax-exempt Liberty bond authorization received under the federal Liberty Zone program. Sale of the Liberty bonds for luxury housing; Proceeds of the bond sale; Reallocation of the authorizations to fund residential...
- N.Y. HFA Plans Refundings, New Money Housing Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p4
Reports on the planned refundings of the Housing Finance Agency for the money housing bonds in New York. Cost of the refundings; Sale of the tax-exempt Liberty bonds in the state; Factors considered for the refunding deals.
- Finance agency breaks ground on local project. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/3/95, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p22
Reports on the participation of New York State Housing Finance Agency in the groundbreaking of Phase One of Loosestrife Field Apartments in the Village of Montgomery on March 27, 1995 in Hudson Valley, New York.
- Brooklyn Housing Deal Could Be Pricey. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32961, p1
The article reports on the sale of a 5,881 unit affordable housing complex in Brooklyn, New York City. It is stated that the housing could bring hundreds of millions of dollars of bonds to the market by the end of 2008. The four finalists are encouraged to submit a bid by September 25, 2008 and...
- N.Y. housing deal forms lion's share of northeast issuance. Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/10/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30270, p33
Provides information on the United States Northeast issuance and the municipal market. 1997 nationwide total issuance; Issuance of the revenue bonds by the New York State Housing Finance Agency.
- Building Homes With Bonds: New York Comes to Market. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;04/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31117, p44
Reports on the bond issues of the New York State Housing Finance Agency. Structure of the bonds; Demand for housing units in New York City.
- State awards affordable housing grants. Yurcan, Bryan F. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/12/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 46, p22
The article reports on the grants and financing for affordable housing offered by the New York State Housing Finance Agency (HFA) and the Affordable Housing Corp. (AHC) to homeowners in Westchester and Rockland counties. It was intended to help homeowners upgrade their homes and increase energy...