National Electronic Library for Health
- Web Page Potpourri. Roswell, Marjorie // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Aug/Sep2003, Issue 241/242, p168
Presents several Internet sites of health resources in the U.S. Address of the sites; Features of the site; Specific information offered by the sites.
- 'Buyer beware' remains US policy towards information on the net. Charatan, Fred // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/9/2002, Vol. 324 Issue 7337, p566
Presents information on guidelines to regulate the content of health Web sites. Development of Hi-Ethics code by the Internet Health Coalition; Argument by the United States Federal Communications Commission that the Internet does not need legislation.
- Here's to Your Students' Health. Reilly, Rob // MultiMedia & Internet@Schools;May/Jun2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p38
Presents information on the KidsHealth Web site. Purpose; Overview of the contents; Divisions; Benefits.
- The Online Dictionary of Mental Health. // Mental Health Practice;Nov2004, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p27
Presents the Web site, Online Dictionary of Mental Health, a global information resource and research tool covering all of the disciplines and contributing to an understanding of mental health.
- Does This Web Site Work? Rivard, Nicole // University Business;Jan2003, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p42
Reviews the web site School of Health Management from the A.T. Still University of Health Sciences.
- IN BRIEF. // Health Facilities Management;May2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p4
Presents information on several health facilities management information resources. Features of the Web site of the Healthcare Engineering Network for hospital facility managers and engineers in the U.S.; Contents of the Web site of the National Floor Safety Institute; Details of Spacesaver's...
- Public health websites. // Scandinavian Journal of Public Health;Jun2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p234
Provides information about the useful Public Health Web sites in Finland. Lists of relevant international sites; Design of the Web sites; Changes and addresses of the sites.
- Consumer health information. // Journal of the Canadian Health Libraries Association (JCHLA);Summer2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p73
The article offers information on several health information resources and publications. The website of the Canadian Health Network (CHN) has added some features including a food guide and checklist for finding health information on the Internet. The Health Topic pages at the web site...
- Further resources. // GP: General Practitioner;9/8/2003, p62
Presents information on resources related to travel medicine. Names of books for reference; Web sites related to the medicine.