- Southern Calif. Power Agency Seeks to Change Indenture. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;01/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31057, p44
Reports that the Southern California Public Power Authority is seeking bondholders' consent to change the indenture in its 1988 Series A refunding bonds. Enabling of Ambac Assurance Corp. to replace the debt service reserve fund; Authority's effort to reduce costs; Adverse effects of electric...
- Calif. Power Agency Sets Refunding. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;3/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31347, p1
Reports on the refunding bonds of Southern California Public Power Authority in San Francisco, California. Allocation of the funds to power plant projects; Impact of the trend in the market on the sale of the bonds; Firms planning to purchase energy from the developed power plants.
- So. Calif. Pub Power Up to AA-from A+. // Bond Buyer;04/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30874, p2
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s raising of its rating of Southern California Public Power Authority's senior lien bonds, issued for the Southern Transmission Project.
- Gas Prepay Bond Restructuring Brings Ratings Upgrades. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;9/19/2013, p29
The article reports on the Southern California Public Power Authority's (SCPPA) bond restructuring in the natural gas prepay debt of $320 million. It mentions that the move led to upgrades in bond credit ratings from financial services providers Moody's Investors Services Inc. and Fitch Ratings...
- Calif. Agency Wins Deal of the Year. // Bond Buyer;12/13/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33431, p1
The article reports on the Deal of the Year award given by the magazine "The Bond Buyer" to the Southern California Public Power Authority's 237.24 million U.S. dollar of Milford Wind Corridor Phase I Project Revenue bonds.
- SCPPA: Southern California Public Power Authority. // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p33A
Features the Southern California Public Power Authority. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.
- Need Smarter Air Conditioning? Try Ice. Hutchinson, Alex // Popular Mechanics;Sep2010, Vol. 187 Issue 9, p14
The article focuses on the Southern California Public Power Authority (SCCPA) multiyear project which aims to install municipal buildings with rooftop units that freeze 450 gallons of water to be used as replacement for air conditioning systems.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/20/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31537, p27
Presents news briefs pertaining to finance related issues in U.S. Problems affecting a pending bond sale by the Southern California Public Power Authority; Increase in tuition fees of public higher education systems in California; Possibility of a reduction in property taxes by the Kauai County...
- California Munis Back Solar-Wind Plant. // Energy Daily;10/27/2010, Issue 205, p3
The article reports on the emergence of Southern California Public Power Authority as the first U.S. utility to agree to acquire power from a solar tower facility planned by EnviroMission Ltd. in Arizona in 2010. The Australia-based EnviroMission will get financing due to the power purchase...