Indexes Continue to Hit Record Lows Across the Board
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p42
Presents statistical data for municipal bond indexes in the U.S. as of February 15, 2001. Maturity date for capital project of housing finance; Prices of bonds; Estimation of yield to par call; Representation of simple average price and par call date by the average price; Computation of yield...
- Most Indexes Drop as Buyers Digest Healthy Amount of Supply. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32946, p6
The article reports on the decline in yield indexes as the municipal market was firmer in most of August 22, 2008 week, and investors are seeing a decent order flow amount of new-issue supply in the U.S. The one-year note index was unchanged at 1.59% while the weekly average yield to maturity on...
- Muni Yields Mostly Flat as Taste for Risk Returns. McGeee, Patrick; Seymour, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/18/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p15
The article focuses on the yield curve of municipal bonds in the U.S. market as of March 17, 2011. It says that the Municipal Market Data triple-A scale for 10-year tax-exempt bonds rose by one basis point to 2.91% with an equivalent 30-year scale of 4.68% and 0.59% for two-year scale....
- Most Yields Drop as Munis Gain Following Holiday. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/10/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 26, p11
The article reports on the decline in the bond indexes of "The Bond Buyer" when municipals indicated inclination in the sessions following the three-day holiday weekend in July 2009 in the U.S. It notes that the decline in the periodical's 20-bond index of 20-year general obligation bond yields...
- Quiet week finds yield indexes little changed. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p40
Cites changes on the yield indexes in the United States (US). Retention of the 20- and 11-bond indexes of general obligation yields; Decrease on the 30-year revenue bond index; Decline on the long-term US Treasury securities.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes . // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p32
Presents Merrill Lynch corporate bond indexes as of March 21, 2001. Legend for chart; Performance comparisons of various sectors for March 19, 2001; Reflection of the compounded total return growth of each respective market.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p40
Presents information about Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Index in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p52
Presents a chart depicting the bond indexes in the U.S. as of October 2001.
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p52
Presents a chart depicting the one-year bond index in the U.S. in 2001.