State Nixes UMass Deal
- Cox signs SU Jaguars deal. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/20/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p11
Reports on the deals between Southern University and Cox Sports Television in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- N.J. Issuers Approve Deals for Hospital, 2 Universities. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p4
The article discusses the approval of five deals by two issuers in New Jersey. Two state-level issuers in New Jersey have approved five deals totaling as much as $349.5 million in new-money and refunding debt. All of the deals are subject to change, and now go to acting Governor Richard Codey...
- Soccer Team Signs 3-Year Deal to Play at Cal State Fullerton. Casacchia, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;1/17/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that independent minor league soccer team Los Angeles Blues signed a 3-year deal to represent the California State University in Fullerton. It states that the deal will help attract 1,500 fans to the team for home games. Moreover, it announces that the team will be hosting...
- University of Akron outsources dining to Aramark. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management Exclusive Insight;8/26/2015, p1
The article reports on a deal of the University of Akron (UA) with food services provider Aramark. Topics discussed include the company to provide campus dining services to UA, outsourcing of food services as part of cost-cutting by the university, investment by the company in the program and...
- Program provides improved EMS training. Robinson, Ruthann // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the collaboration of national hospitals and universities with the Centers for EMS Education and Research in Ohio. Aim of the center to improve the training for emergency medical services; Requirements for emergency medical workers; Benefits of the training to medical professionals;...
- Demise of court reporting school to give rise to career college. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/17/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p1
Reports that the Intermountain College of Court Reporting, an old Murray institution, has been sold to the owner and president of Provo College in Salt Lake County, Utah. Motives of the school to expand its quarters; Plans to expand the types of courses offered; Brief information about the school.
- Plexus Establishes Romanian Plant. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Apr2009, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on a deal signed by Plexus Corp. to lease a 72,000 square feet facility in Oradea on the Hungary/Romania border. According to Plexus, they chose Oradea for its skilled labor pool and local universities that teach electronics manufacturing. In its press release, the company...
- RealMed signs deal with Johns Hopkins University. Donhardt, Tracy // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/17/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p29
Reports on the signing of deals with John Hopkins University by RealMed Corp. in Baltimore, Maryland. Provision of Internet-based claims processing to John Hopkins University School of Medicine; Connection of the company with several health insurance providers.
- DEGC grows Detroit biz-to-biz database. PINHO, KIRK // Crain's Detroit Business;3/25/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p0006
The article reports on the agreements secured by Detroit Economic Growth Corp. (DEGC) from companies and universities in Detroit, Michigan to urge city businesses to purchase goods from one another. The D2D database has been developed by DEGC to connect major Detroit purchasers with suppliers of...