Making a Pointe
- Leather, wood sources set U.S. debut. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;9/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p54
Reports on the entry of T&T Salotti and Ernest Menard into the United States furniture market. Products that will be offered by the two companies.
- The big-boat big boat series. Caswell, C. // Yachting;Dec88, Vol. 175 Issue 6, p31
Describes the events of the St. Francis Perpetual Trophy Series in San Francisco, Calif., the last event in the Maxi Yacht World Championship.
- Racing expectations. Yates, Brock // Boating;Feb94, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p32
Reports on the holding of a no-holds-barred boat race between Miami Florida and New York City, called `Boating Magazine' Cannonball Offshore. Deliberate lack of rules of the game; Questions posed by the contestants; Sailing boats at night; Technological improvements in boating.
- MOTORS WITH WAKES. // Sports Illustrated;09/13/1954, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p57
The article reports on the growing popularity of stock outboard racing in the U.S. as shown in the presence of 16,000 spectators at the American Power Boat Association's national stock championships in De Pere, Wisconsin.
- Wrack & Rouen. West, Ted // Boating;Aug2003, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p94
Highlights 24 Hours of Rouen, a boat-racing event in Rouen, France.
- Course change for 9-Miler. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/1/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 129, p8
The article reports that the course for the Tupper Lake 9-Miler canoe, kayak and guideboat races will be changed and will be moved to the Rod and Gun Club.
- Cabo San Lucas Stop Added to FUBAR Rally. Rains, Pat // Log Newspaper;4/15/2011, Issue 892, p26
The article reports that Fleet Under Way to Baja Rally (FUBAR) has added Cabo San Lucas as a pit stop for its rally with kickoff fiesta set for April 21, 2011.
- Chasing the Checkers. Kavin, Kim // Yachts International;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p92
The article offers information related to the charter of two yachts including the Aurelia and the Trinity Wheels and Oceanco Sunrise for Aquamarina Daytona yachts racing to be held in June 2014 in Florida.
- Key West. // CruiseGuide;9/21/2009, p7
The article reports on the participation of American and international powerboat racing teams to the Key West World Championship to be held on November 8 to 15, 2009 in Key West Harbor, Florida.