- Driven to succeed. Millar, James // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p20
Focuses on the success of the furniture business of Halo Group in Great Britain. Contribution of brothers Tim and Charlie Oulton in the growth of the company; Challenges faced by the brothers in running the business; Furniture manufactured by the firm.
- Brand manager of the week. Howell, Rowena // Marketing (00253650);2/1/2006, p83
The article presents an interview with brand manager Rowena Howell, Halo Group. When asked what would he be if he weren't a brand manager, he replied that he had just taken up horse riding again. When asked what were the ingredients of a good brand manager, he mentioned three virtues that a...
- STOP PRESS. // Marketing (00253650);7/8/1999, p2
Focuses on developments related to marketing in Europe, current as of July 1999. Includes Nintendo's appointment of David Gosen as managing director of sales and marketing for Europe; 1999 Flora London Marathon organizers' selection of Adidas UK as its footwear and apparel partner in London,...
- News. // Marketing Event;Apr97, p15
Reports on Firbank Kempster Group marketing director Ian Denny's participation at the London marathon charity event in England.
- The Halo Group. RICHARDS, KATIE // Adweek;9/14/2015, Vol. 56 Issue 30, p51
The article offers information on the branding and marketing agency Halo Group that introduces global brands in the U.S. marketplace and engaged in their marketing and presents the views of the co-founder Linda Passante regarding the use of social media.
- Could you run a marathon? Globus, Sheila // Current Health 2;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p16
Discusses the health benefits of marathon running. Ways by which running can improve one's athletic performance and overall health status; Tips of making running enjoyable; Stories of teenagers who have run marathons.
- RUNNING SCARED. Cooper, Bob // Runner's World;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p49
Presents an article about the Mount Marathon Race event in Alaska.
- BOSTON, FOR BOTH OF US. Maden, Stephen // Runner's World;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p66
Presents an article about the 2002 Boston Marathon race in Massachusetts.
- View From Great North Cross-Country. // Runner's World;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p89
Presents brief update on the View From Great North Cross-Country marathon racing in Newcastle, Great Britain, on January 4, 2003.