New faces for Oxo Peugeot awards panel
- Ms Street-sporter. // Building Design;6/28/2002, Issue 1539, p7
Describes the attire of Janet Street-Porter at the opening of Architecture Week.
- BBC exec says TV managers `have no clue'. Kaye, Jeff // Hollywood Reporter;8/28/95, Vol. 338 Issue 36, p14
Reports on the speech of Janet Street-Porter, a BBC programming executive at the 1995 Edinburgh International Television Festival on the responsibility of male managers for ruining the British television industry.
- Street-Porter makes case for meat treats. // Meat Trades Journal;9/17/2010, Issue 3, p4
The article presents the views from celebrity columnist and the face of Red Tractor Week in Great Britain, Janet Street-Porter, revealing an opportunity to make beef, pork and lamb a treat rather than an everyday staple.
- Street-Porter ankles Live TV. Clarke, Steve // Variety;9/18/95, Vol. 360 Issue 7, p46
Reports on the resignation of Janet Street-Porter as head of Live TV.
- BBC2. // Mail on Sunday;11/24/2013, p74
QI, 10pm Janet Street-Porter, Johnny Vegas and Sandi Toksvig talk 'kinky'
- Word on the street. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;7/8/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p26
Profiles Janet Street-Porter, the editor of the newspaper `Independent on Sunday.' Personal information; Experiences in newspaper editing; Career background.
- BAD WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/21/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4591, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the catering and hotel industry in Great Britain. Janet Street-Porter, despite growing popularity of the tourism industry in the country, has slammed tourism in Great Britain. The IHG-owned hotel, Crowne Plaza Venice, is forced to accept bookings at one...
- Street-Porter defies sceptics with unlikely leap into editing. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);07/09/99, Issue 27, p20
Focuses on Janet Street-Porter, editor-in-chief of Great Britain-based newspaper `The Independent on Sunday.' Career background; Media critics' reactions to her appointment.
- That gabby woman could yet reinvent British newspapers. Hargreaves, Ian // New Statesman;07/12/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4444, p44
Focuses on Janet Street-Porter, an employee for the company that publishes the newspaper`Independent on Sunday.' Credit she deserves; Her manifesto in the paper in July; How can she maximize her chances.