- In your face. // New Internationalist;Oct94, Issue 260, p14
Features a portion of the transcript of an incident of police assault on London factory worker Malkjit Singh Natt. Response to taped evidence.
- Consultant, consult thyself. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;Feb96, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p87
Focuses on the `Washington Post' reports on a man who was beaten to death in Honolulu, by his anger-management consultant.
- Criminalizing assault. Cretney, Antonia; Davis, Gwynn // British Journal of Criminology;Winter94, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p15
Studies the criminalization of assault in England. Reasons for reporting and nonreporting of assault; Distinction between reporting and complaining; Offense against society model of criminal justice; Application of the model at the court stage of the criminal process.
- Two men were arrested after allegedly squirting flammable liquid. Hanson, Cynthia; Bandrapalli, Suman // Christian Science Monitor;12/12/95, Vol. 88 Issue 12, p2
Informs about the arrest of two men for allegedly squirting flammable liquid into a New York subway booth as reported on December 13, 1995.
- SHORT TAKES: Portland, Oregon. // Advocate;4/16/81, Issue 315, p13
Reports that a man who attacked a gay waiter in Portland, Oregon has been found guilty of assault.
- A suspect in a fatal New York subway attack. Hanson, Cynthia; Bandrapalli, Suman // Christian Science Monitor;12/18/95, Vol. 88 Issue 16, p2
Informs about three teenagers facing second-degree murder charges for attacking a New York subway with flammable liquid, as reported on December 18, 1995.
- NEW YORK: Man claims sexual assault by NYC cops. // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/30/2008, Issue 1088, p21
The article reports on the investigations made by the prosecutors about the allegations that five New York City police officers assaulted a tattoo parlor worker in New York City.
- Altercation leads to woman's arrest. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/16/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on the altercation between two women in Whitney, Texas on March 7, 2011 resulting to the Hill County Sheriff's Deputies' arrest of a 27-year-old woman due to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- TURKEY-UNREST. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);9/24/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4946, p10
The article reports on the attack that happened in an art exhibition in the district of Beyoglu in Turkey.