- Sales of K-12 technology products up 10.6% in 3Q. // Electronic Education Report;05/27/98, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the increase in sales of instructional technology products to United States schools during the 1997-98 school year, according to data compiled by Education Market Research. Impact of Internet wiring of schools on the sales growth of software, videocassettes and videodiscs; Sales of...
- Berlitz makes push into K-12 market through multimedia alliance with CTW. // Electronic Education Report;07/21/99, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the Children's Television Workshop's alliance with foreign language publisher Berlitz International to develop multimedia education products for the K-12 market.
- News briefs... // Electronic Education Report;07/21/99, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p8
Reports on wwwrrr Inc.'s expansion of its school-to-home connection and broadening of its product distribution to schools through a partnership with BridgeCom, a telephony services provider and software developer in the United States.
- College, K-12 Technology Spending Still Rising, Two New Studies Indicate. // Electronic Education Report;04/11/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p3
Reports on Market Data Retrieval and Quality Education Data's separate studies of technology-related purchases at post-secondary institutions and K-12 schools in the United States.
- News Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;6/25/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p8
Reports developments related to the instructional materials industry in the U.S. as of June 2004. Launch of Odyssey for English Language Learners by CompassLearning; Improvement of the flagship literacy program of the LeapFrog SchoolHouse; Introduction of a new state edition of Classworks by...
- Briefs. // Electronic Education Report;09/13/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p8
Reports on Into Networks' entry into a partnership with Houghton Mifflin's Sunburst Technology division to distribute Sunburst's instructional software on the PlayNow.com family software.
- BUYERS' GUIDE 2001. // Media & Methods;Jan2001 (Buyers' Guide), Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
Presents a directory featuring the publishers, manufacturers and distributors dedicated to servicing the professional needs of educators at all academic levels. Audiovisual presentation equipment vendors; Instructional tool suppliers; Telecommunication firms.
- Consolidation Continues In 2000 In Educational Software Industry. // Electronic Education Report;01/17/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p2
Reports on consolidation and acquisition activity among educational software companies in 2000.
- Primedia Tops EER List of Leading Electronic Supplemental Publishers. // Electronic Education Report;01/17/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p6
Reports that Primedia Inc. held on to its spot as the leading electronic supplemental publisher for the kindergarten-to-12th-grade market in the United States in the year 2000.