- John Wiley & Sons Inc. Fiscal 2012 Fourth Quarter & Full Year Conference Call Schedule. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/18/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article provides information on the conference call to be hosted by John Wiley & Sons Inc. on June 19, 2012 to discuss its fourth quarter and full year financial results.
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/13/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p7
The article reports on the increase of the U.S. higher education revenue of John Wiley & Sons Inc. in the third quarter of fiscal 2006, ended January 31. The company attributed their growth to the sales of science and mathematics textbooks. However, the group's contribution to profit decreased...
- Q2 Rebound Helps Push Wiley's Mid-Year College Sales Above 2003. // Educational Marketer;12/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p2
Reports on the financial performance of the U.S. college at John Wiley & Sons Inc. in Hoboken, New Jersey. Revenue in the first six months of fiscal 2005; Difficulty in the college market as a selling environment; Impact of sales volume on the growth in the market; Level of price increases.
- Wiley Drives Higher Education Revenue Up 4%. // Educational Marketer;7/23/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the higher education revenue of John Wiley & Sons in fiscal 2007, which has ended in April 30. Its financial status has increased 4% to $162.5 million due to its boosted fourth quarter revenue with 9.7% growth. Furthermore, the sales in accounting including new editions,...
- Wiley, B&N, School Specialty Post Fiscal Q1 Gains (Mostly). // Educational Marketer;9/19/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 18, p6
The article reports on fiscal first-quarter financial results of global publishing company John Wiley & Sons Inc., educational products, services and programs provider School Specialty and retail bookseller Barnes & Noble Inc. (B&N) for periods that ended in mid-summer of 2014. It mentions that...
- Wiley Reports Soft College Sales. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/13/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 37, p12
Presents information on the financial performance of John Wiley & Sons Inc. for the first quarter ended July 31, 2004. Increase in sales; Decline in net income; Factors for the weakness in the company's higher education group; Reason cited for the sales in the professional segment.
- Wiley Drives 13% Higher Education Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;1/ 4/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the 13% revenue growth of the Global High Education segment at John Wiley & Sons Inc. ended on October 31, 2011 in Hoboken, New Jersey. President and chief executive officer (CEO) William Pesce explains that the strong result poses the company with better development in...
- The list. Pollack, Kenan // U.S. News & World Report;9/12/94, Vol. 117 Issue 10, p94
Comments on new editions of Cliffs Notes study guides. `Beloved,' by Toni Morrison; `Farenheit 451' by Ray Bradbury; `I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings,' by Maya Angelou; `The Joy Luck Club,' by Amy Tan.
- Library connection development. Berry III, J.N. // Library Journal;9/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 14, p185
Discusses the publishing company John Wiley and Sons and how they have reorganized to push for more trade titles. Charles Ellis, new president and CEO; History of the company; Mission; Multilayered marketing; Doing business with librarians; More that can be done.