Intuit files for IPO
- Boutique business hotels. Brown, Ann // Black Enterprise;Oct96, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p144
Focuses on Quickbook, a company that offers hotel bookings to travelers at 40%-65% off rack rates in selected cities in the United States. Contact information.
- Intuit Web site adds insurance services link. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p114
Reports on Menlo, California-based Intuit Inc.'s expansion of its World Wide Web site. Links to an insurance home page.
- Intuit expands in Tucson. // Inside Tucson Business;06/16/97, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the plans of Intuit Inc., a major computer software company, to expand its office in Tucson, Arizona.
- Intuit quickens the pace. // New Mexico Business Journal;Jun95, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the opening of a 74,000-square foot customer service call center in Rio Rancho by California's Intuit, Inc.
- Tax break. // PC Week;3/13/95, Vol. 12 Issue 10, pA/5
Reports on Intuit's failure to notify customers regarding a calculation problem in TurboTax and MacIn Tax.
- Exec says Intuit probably won't be bought by a bank. Kutler, Jeffrey // American Banker;6/1/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 102, p22
Reports that president of Intuit Incorporated William H. Harris Jr., said his company is not likely to be bought by a financial institution. Reasons for his comments; Background information on Intuit; Information on the share price of Intuit; Comments from Harris.
- Intuit's on-line banking service due today. Epper, Karen // American Banker;9/14/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 177, p18
Reports on Intuit Inc.'s launching of its on-line banking service with orders from 20 major banks and financial service companies. Announcement as part of company's unveiling of Quicken for 96, the latest version of its market-leading personal finance software; Ability of customers to conduct...
- Intuit seeks Internet inspiration. Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Inter@ctive Week;07/27/98, Vol. 5 Issue 28, p18
Opinion. Discusses Scott Cook's development of Intuit Inc. Impact of a failed purchased by Microsoft Corp., of the company on Intuit's development; Efforts of Intuit to become an Internet company; Amount of money which the company has generated from the Internet; What investor value the company at.
- Intuit announced bank-by-PC deal. // InfoWorld;7/17/95, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p3
Reports on Intuit Inc.'s agreement with several banking and financial services companies to develop technology providing users access to financial services from their computers.